TFK v Dwyer

goddam fucking fat fingers

Who’s the jury foreman?

Are we allowed to return a “Not Proven” verdict like under Scotch law?

No

He will walk.

Is harry suggesting that this was an assisted suicide? Is he a hero?

No, he’s a Tipp cunt

[SIZE=5]Not guilty.[/SIZE]

Do I think he done it? Yes, the deviant cunt.
Did the prosecution proof he did it? No.

On that grounds, I can’t in good conscience convict.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1111771, member: 2648”][SIZE=5]Not guilty.[/SIZE]

Do I think he done it? Yes, the deviant cunt.
Did the prosecution proof he did it? No.

On that grounds, I can’t in good conscience convict.[/QUOTE]

Do you think he did it? - yes.

Was it his phone? - yes
Did the text tell her to go to his car? - yes
Was she seen alive after - no
Was phones etc thrown into a reservoir to get rid of them - yes

Ok. If he didn’t kill her why not tell us where he was or what he did after she got in the car? But that’s his right, fine.

She went up the mountain with him and was found dead a year later. If she’d been found the next morning and the phone was on him would you convict then? Phone proves he was with her and she wasn’t seen alive after…

It’s acknowledged it was his phone. Model airplane, wage reduction etc…

He killed her.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1111774, member: 1785”]Do you think he did it? - yes.

Was it his phone? - yes
Did the text tell her to go to his car? - yes
Was she seen alive after - no
Was phones etc thrown into a reservoir to get rid of them - yes

Ok. If he didn’t kill her why not tell us where he was or what he did after she got in the car? But that’s his right, fine.

She went up the mountain with him and was found dead a year later. If she’d been found the next morning and the phone was on him would you convict then? Phone proves he was with her and she wasn’t seen alive after…

It’s acknowledged it was his phone. Model airplane, wage reduction etc…

He killed her.[/QUOTE]

What was cause of death mate? How did he kill her? If you can’t prove that, then you can’t prove he killed her.
Simple as.

He’s a horrible cunt, but if that were a crime, then half of us on TFK would be behind bars.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1111777, member: 2648”]What was cause of death mate? How did he kill her? If you can’t prove that, then you can’t prove he killed her.
Simple as.

He’s a horrible cunt, but if that were a crime, then half of us on TFK would be behind bars.[/QUOTE]

He went up a mountain with her and a year later she was found, actually 2/3’s of her was found. If he didn’t kill her then tell what he was doing. He’s playing the system, fine, but that’s when you have to way up all the evidence.

Did Myra Hindley and Ian Moore kill Keith Bennet? Yes. His body was never found and only years later did they actually admit they killed him. There was no body prior to admissions but it was presumed they killed him from the evidence.

No one saw that Cork lad hitting the cyclist in Kerry but on the evidence provided it is presumed he left the residence bar locked and stuck him in the ditch. Maybe someone else drove the jeep, maybe some other car hit him. The jeep was never found. Would you let him walk or convict him?

I’m waiting for the tfk potted summation of the judge’s summation before I begin deliberating based on the facts as stated on tfk.

very simple charge to the TFK jury:

could you sleep soundly at night knowing you committed Graham dwyer to jail for the murder of Elaine O’Hara on the basis of the evidence put before you. if the answer is anything but a yes, you must acquit

Is he a corkonian your honour?

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1111954, member: 179”]very simple charge to the TFK jury:

could you sleep soundly at night knowing you committed Graham dwyer to jail for the murder of Elaine O’Hara on the basis of the evidence put before you. if the answer is anything but a yes, you must acquit[/QUOTE]
Lads should disclose any sleeping disorders such as insomnia in advance

he is, but you must not hold that agaist the accused. all prejudices must be set aside before you start your deliberations

Regardless of the evidence the prosecution have put forward, ask yourselfs this question before making your final decision.

Would @carryharry lie to you?

I rest my case.

Have we a foreman elected yet for the jury? Deliberations about to start

(can we order in pizza?)

good man, very mature of you and the likes of @glasagusban could learn a thing or two here, he the man who wanted dwyer hung drawn and quartered 50 pages back when he realised the adult content of alt.com. i can only imagine the sour fucking puss on him as the cover page of the site opened that day and his jaws getting redder and redder before shutting it down in mortification.

i hope we can convict this sick cork cunt but i need to be convinced that he is more than a sick demented grooming fucker who preyed on innocent woman, i need to be convinced he murdered her by stabbing as the judge has stated we should.
at the moment im in the balance but i will review everything before the time arrives when i decide where my vote goes. thats justice. non emotive justice based on facts.

[QUOTE=“HBV*, post: 1111992, member: 234”]good man, very mature of you and the likes of @glasagusban could learn a thing or two here, he the man who wanted dwyer hung drawn and quartered 50 pages back when he realised the adult content of alt.com. i can only imagine the sour fucking puss on him as the cover page of the site opened that day and his jaws getting redder and redder before shutting it down in mortification.

i hope we can convict this sick cork cunt but i need to be convinced that he is more than a sick demented grooming fucker who preyed on innocent woman, i need to be convinced he murdered her by stabbing as the judge has stated we should.
at the moment im in the balance but i will review everything before the time arrives when i decide where my vote goes. thats justice. non emotive justice based on facts.[/QUOTE]

do you think this is an election or something? and what has it to do with you what way you think, the jury has been picked, and you werent selected.

@Scrunchie is doing an awful job for the defence. gave up on it as soon as it started.