TFK Xmas Party 2009

:clap: :thumbsup:

[quote=“treaty_exile”]I can’t wait to meet the dublin bay prawn, tassotti, the cisco kid, the brisbane lion, the kerry flyer, tournafulla man, el guapo and hard balls.

luminaries one and all.[/quote]

:clap:

NCC, will you be in attendance this year?

:clap:

no, i dislike most of the posters here especially fooley - why would i want to drink with them?

Maybe we should have our own knees-up somewhere else in a separate location the same night. We can invite Flano, Dublin Bay Prawn, Tournafulla Man etc.

:thumbsup:

thinly veiled “the cunts didn;t give me their spare change or buy my big issue at the summer jamboree”

have you ever posted anything here that could be considered witty?

You going to this Mongboy?

excepting your first ever post on here, have you ever posted something that was original and not a regurgitation of yor original shite filled post

not sure yet legion

:smiley:

Mac. Fair play for the effort.

The real date will be announced by Bando in due course.

:smiley:

[quote=“Flano”]Mac. Fair play for the effort.

The real date will be announced by Bando in due course.[/quote]

I’m purely conducting market research for Bandage, Rocko & The Bhoy. Seeing how Bandage let the IOTM slip so far this month I’d be half afraid he’d only start talking about the Xmas party in January.

Looks like we’ll have to either have 2 Xmas parties or make a tough decision…

:cool:

Is it not for situations like this that the forum look to the legends group to have an internal discussion and then come back with the date?
I’ll speak to the legends and see whats what.

Yours etc,
GSH.

The tags on this thread are bizarre. The 4th December is the best of the above dates, although a Saturday shouldn’t be ruled out.