TFK Xmas Party 2009

I hope Rocko, Bandage and the Bhoy won’t mind but I think its time to open a discussion on a tentative date for the TFK Xmas Party 2009. It’ll be upon us before we know it and we need to ensure that the likes of GSH gets his permission slip signed off in time and than Shan, Flano and Gaillimharis can make sure they’re not working the graveyard shift in Airton House. It’ll give our Western seaboard counterparts an opportunity to book cheap tickets to the big schmoke for the weekend and for Thrawneen to make sure his apartment is empty for the weekend.

As a first step, I’ve suggested some dates in the above (all Friday nights) - what say you?

This years bash will be held in Clem Smiths in Limerick. I have made all the arrangements with Joe…

Good for you, you go on in and we’ll meet you in there…

:smiley:

Might make the last date alright

Fuck them, this is our site now.

:smiley:

:D:clap::thumbsup:

I can’t wait to meet the dublin bay prawn, tassotti, the cisco kid, the brisbane lion, the kerry flyer, tournafulla man, el guapo and hard balls.

luminaries one and all.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]I can’t wait to meet the dublin bay prawn, tassotti, the cisco kid, the brisbane lion, the kerry flyer, tournafulla man, el guapo and hard balls.

luminaries one and all.[/quote]

:clap: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“treaty_exile”]I can’t wait to meet the dublin bay prawn, tassotti, the cisco kid, the brisbane lion, the kerry flyer, tournafulla man, el guapo and hard balls.

luminaries one and all.[/quote]

Tournafulla Man is a pure fruit-cake…

must be something in the water down there dunph?

What part of Limerick are you from T_E?

must remember to wander into where this is on this year … laugh and leave

I’m on the look out for a cailin deas…It’ll be your lucky nite.:thumbsup:

I’ll be leaving with you…

Tell me when you’ve left, I’ll go in to the party then.

ill prob just wander into the ladies loos in coppers that nite and im sure ye all will be standing in ur normal positions outside it scarying people

Theres nothin wrong with a good scarying.

It should definitely be on in December anyway…