TFKHDTJPPT 2020 - Preliminary Heat 11 - Batigol v theblackspot

Poll closes at 9

The winner will be showered with praise while the loser booed and taunted until my throat is soar

I’m very sorry you feel that way. For a man whose thought processes have influenced millenia of thinkers I believe you are seriously mistaken here - as you were in many many things. That’s not your fault. you were working with what you knew then. I grant you Batigol’s FF line is strong bu my Fb line is far from weak. Any team with Jackie Tyrell, Ken McGrath, Brendan Maher, Noel McGrath and DJ, Ronan Maher are a tough proposition. 5/6 points is a travesty. We should edge it by 2/3

That’s a bit harsh on Batigol. He’s an inoffensive soul

I’m seeing both half-back lines lording it over the respective 10-11-12 here. Very balanced at midfield too, although if Ken and Brendan were to switch at some stage it might give the sons of Culainn an extra boost down the stretch. @Batigol has the more threatening-looking inside line but DJ could cut loose against Reale and Chunky might be the right man for Connors… :thinking:

1 Like

You’ve spotted maybe the turning point there. with Chunky winning his battle DJ will be even more dangerous

Seamie Prendergast after shoving back out of the way to bustle up Tony and to leave space for the lads inside, Ken gone up to 11, Brendan to 5 and the silk and steel partnership of Noel Mc and @iron_mike at midfield.

Hannon the TB12 “system” centreback doesn’t know which hole to plug. DJ is after applying the coup de grâce here, a mortal wound for the back-stabbers.

Fin.

1 Like

Here’s a man who knows what he’s talking about!

6 minutes added time… FFS. This is a dour affair… Varadkar heading for the exit already…

I think connors would lick his lips at chunky wandering towards him

@Batigol by a goal

Hup!

Good battle @TheBlackSpot.

1 Like

Well, I just think the ref’s decision in the first half was just criminal. It’s a manly game but Jackie could have got seriously injured by that full frontal assault from Aaron. He just turned a small bit to protect himself and Aaron charged into his shoulder and flopped around like a wet fish. I mean what was he to do? The red card was just criminal and the game only 10 minutes old. That unsettled us and to be fair, the Back Stabbers took full advantage and used their extra man well. We started to get back into it a small bit but then we had another criminal decision against us. I mean Seamus was almost cut in half but the ref saw nothing. Should have been a penalty and just before half time that would have been a crucial score. Criminal, just criminal.
The lads stuck at it well in the second half and showed great character and never gave up till the final whistle. Full credit to them. A narrow defeat after some criminal decisions is a credit to them. We leave with the moral victory.
Congratulations to @Batigol and the Back Stabbers. I hope they go on to win it. It’s a pity this manly game of ours is being destroyed by decisions that are criminal, just criminal.

1 Like

Hopefully @Bandage has gotten his childish vendetta out of his system and he’ll be the bigger man from here on out.

The two lads both voted for themselves in the interest of fairness :grin:

You would be a mug not to back your own team. Three tight games could you imagine if someone lost by a vote or two because they didn’t vote and the other team did?

What price a man’s integrity?

A last 16 spot in the TFKHDTJPPT - it’s a pretty big deal

2 Likes

Said he immediately going back to check if his one vote would have made a difference :neutral_face:

It wouldn’t :frowning:

Disappointing behaviour

I thought this was an internet competition of honour

Not voting for yourself is a loser mentality

4 Likes