TFKHDTJPPT 2020 - Preliminary Heat 11 - Batigol v theblackspot

I’m after seeing I had @Midshipman_Asha and @Hal come out of the woodwork to vote against me. Don’t mind the Limerick massive, the silent KK vote is one to be watched :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think lads are using this August event to settle scores

This is like the Eurovision. Leinster is like the eastern block/bloc

They’ll strike out against the Wexicans at every turn now that the balance has tipped though

Solidarity wouldn’t be great amongst us munster lads.

You can go fuck yourself for saying that

1 Like

@FlakeAway @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr @Esso_Oil @Breaking_my_balls @Fran @Boxofapples @Your_Mums_Athletic @Arthur @Mullach_Ide @Copper_pipe @Ambrose_McNulty @padjo

Here @Big_Dan_Campbell here’s 12 cunts who voted agin me but they couldn’t arsed putting a team up themselves. Shower o sleveen cunts

3 Likes

Looking at the vote in my contest I think it will be very hard to take down two limerick posters back to back. Batigol already has 15+ votes before we even take the field/start the poll

Has @Batigol been drawn against you already?

You are wronging @Your_Mums_Athletic who had taken his blackguarding in similar stoic grace as Colin Lynch in 98

1 Like

I didn’t even read the teamsheets, I voted against you because you’re a cunt.

7 Likes

:smile:

My humble apologies to @Your_Mums_Athletic

I’m absolutely fucked

You’re an ignorant fucker aren’t you. You have a face I’d more than likely feel obliged to alter.
Were you the referee?

Here @Big_Dan_Campbell will you do something similar for the football?

1 Like

If ever there was a gig for @Dziekanowski that is it. A far better judge of footballers than me

2 Likes

Michael, @Your_Mums_Athletic must then have entered a team under a different login, for he appears nowhere in the draw that I can see. So what I predicted previously has come to pass. Cunts with multiple logins are inflencing these results. While I applaud the diligence that you have shown in putting this competition together I feel obliged to ask: How many logins have you got yourself Michael?

1 Like

He entered a team before the deadline but I omitted him in by error and once realised the numbers didn’t work

Your time is now @Dziekanowski