TFKHDTJPPT 2020 - Sweet 16 - Big_Mick_McCarthy V batigol

Yeah, Seamus and timmy played for a decade so people see them and think that there is value there as 2s. The 2s are all much of a muchness - all flawed hurlers who have a strength but a number of weaknesses.

if you avoid the 2’s and go for 4’s for balance there isn’t much gain there - for instance Pender and Timmy Mac seem to be rated more than Breen and Niall Mac. That’s madness. A quirk that isn’t your fault.

You’ve done a fine and noble competition here. Thanks again

Only for the second and subsequent rounds as you could only select forwards with a max of 30 points from the outset.

I don’t know how many times I’m going to have to explain the rules to you.

You are the one who isn’t getting it this time.

You could have selected any one of those listed as one of your six forward options. Their points would have counted against the 30 allocated to your forwards. Lads could have picked Albert Shanahan corner forward if they wanted to, there was nothing to stop them and they would have had 28 to spare for the other five spots.

You’re making up rules by the new time now.

Very first post

Players can be picked in whatever position the person wants - for example if someone wants to pick Declan Hannon or Brick Walsh in the forwards or Joe Canning centre back they can. But expect your team to mark down in head to heads if you are just shoe horning lads into the team.

I’m taking the Mick, Mick.

I think Rushe in the forwards is a clever pick actually, wish I’d spotted that.

I see what you’ve cunningly done there and I’m delighted to announce it worked.

Into the witching hour

4 mins of injury time to play

The supporters are taking their position along the sideline to invade the pitch.

Anyone with five Galwaymen on a team should get a bye to the semi final.

2 Likes

A four point win in a huge battle - the championship is really starting to come to life

Commiserations to @Batigol

I’m sickened @Big_Dan_Campbell won and I’m delighted @Batigol lost

1 Like

Well done lad. My lads battled gamely but lost the heads at a crucial time, no doubt due to @anon78624367 going apeshit on the sideline.

Anyway, congratulations to @Big_Dan_Campbell

4 Likes

I’m sad that @Batigol has lost, but the closer margin in my game vs BMM (by 2%) means that I will have the bragging rights when we go for our next pint in March 2022.

Completely irrelevant mate. I’d have handed you your hole.

You’re hurting now I can see. I can empathise. I’ll leave you be.

1 Like

I’m available for anyone who wants me to go to fucking town on their team. Its worth at least 10 votes

If Sean McMahon isn’t HOTY after this then it’s idle