TFKHDTJPPT 2020 - Sweet 16 - Halfpipe v watchyourtoes

Halfpipe by a nose for me - nothing in the full backlines relative to their values, Tyrell out of position gives Halfpipe the better half backline for me and a very tentative nod at midfield as well. watchyourtoes has better half forward lines while I think watchyourtoes has a better keeper, halfpipe has the two more likely lads to do something in the corner forward slots if a goal is needed to win it though.

Not long left in it. Who will be the match winner

Timmy McCarthy

I know he is only on one side but which team will he be the difference for???

1 Like

Tony Kelly is after trying to flick the ball over Mike Houlihans head and is currently receiving treatment for a broken everything. Unlikely to continue

Jackie Tyrell is after getting a nosebleed out around the 45.

@Watchyourtoes takes it by 5 points

Ah jesus… a travesty

16 to 5 on the Limerick vote in favour of the winner. The Limerick factor may well be the difference here. As commisioner I may have to take action to ensure sporting integrity in future rounds if lads are seriously going to vote for sides with Mike Houlihan and Donie Ryan in them

1 Like

Leave it as it is. A change mid competition is no good

But that’s result there is an outrage

More surprise rule changes.

Up your bollox!

2 Likes
1 Like

CHOON.

Questioning the likes of Mike Houlihan? And these lads consider themselves hurling experts? Delighted to see not everyone is blinded by the fancy Dans of the game, the sport is built on the backs of honest, hard working & dedicated men and by God that’s what carried the day here.

you’ll never lose appealing to the ignorance of TFK

Well done to @Watchyourtoes. I’m just delighted that for 70 minutes the hurling world got a full-forward line of Troy/Cloonan/Brennan. Cheers @Big_Dan_Campbell for running this thing, it’s serving its purpose of passing a bit of the days

1 Like