1 Like

Bawny in Novice

1 Like

I’m not sure about this. :broken_heart:

@Crutches v

1 Like

In.

1 Like

Signing out. Former two time TFKNFLFFL champion, back when that used to mean something.

1 Like

Signing in

Segunda 14/15 World Champions

TFKNFLFFL Championship Runners Up 16/17

1 Like

You’re done, brah?

cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

I expect a few more franchises to fold at the sight of the Nwoko juggernaut pulling into town.

This ain’t the premier league mate.

+1 - the prospect of Nwoko and Mouse has these cunts running scared… In all seriousness, the ‘top’ division may have to be scrapped.

Yeah, what’s the head count?

2 x 12 team leagues would be perfect, excluding any cunts who contribute nothing (CC @SoulDressing).

Open draw for the leagues. But i’d like to give @Matty_Hislop another timberin’ if possible.

Well the so called top division has lost @braz83 so far leaving it at 11 - so Matty might have to be promoted as the runner up last year and second from bottom stays in segunda with a newbie - which we seem to have a few of - can slot into the turds … but if div 1 loses another we can repeat this process or so something like you’ve suggested — as always, no one around from div. 1 - @Big_Dan_Campbell will be on with some huff and puff at some stage and totally unwilling to engage

Utter nonsense. Will you forget about this league construction malarkey ffs, it’s not happening.

Yourself and @Chucks_Nwoko have been promoted, we already have @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty, @Mac and @Blake up there. There will be another 2 from the Segunda going up next year, if all you cunts can avoid the drop it means the majority of the top flight will be Segunaistas.

We are not going up to take part, we are going up to take over.

I think @Bandage should have first option to take @braz83’s place. If he declines, then I will consider this.

@Bandage can fuck off — youre pontificating about us taking over one minute and then won’t follow up the next minute – as runner up in the Segunda play-offs, youre next in line.

I’m trying to find pragmatic solutions here, Mr fucking angry.

It needs a good poll to sort it out

1 Like

You’re running with the hounds and trying to fuck the foxes … You’re neither a past winner nor past or current commish… keep your head down until youre told otherwise.