Tfknflff 2018

Don’t make it personal chief. Try engaging with people to find solutions instead.

Be far better reward the thrid placed team in The Turd Division than letting someone who finished second from bottom off the hook. In this case it would be @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr

@anon32894817 should be let near a league ever again due to starting inactive players on numerous occasions.

I’ve no strong feelings on the rest of the Turd and would propose either @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr (dependent on possible promotion) or @artfoley as the new commish.

Go on that we’d have at least one slot in the Turd Division up for grabs and maybe two depending on the return of all other existing franchises.

1 Like

Plenty of engagement going on behind the scenes…

Spot on. Mediocrity should never be rewarded.

I want in

You can get fucked.

You were warned at that start of last year that non participation and failure to start active players would count against future participation.

1 Like

No time wasters please.

1 Like

I won plenty of games.

Are you going to give it your full attention this year mate?

He’ll be on pills for the whole of the Christmas period with half the Limerick team…

1 Like

You won four games from a possible 14, started inactive and injured players on multiple occasions and had to be chased to set a line up more than once.

You had your chance and you’ve lost it.

Thanks for the shout out @Matty_Hislop but I won’t be using my veto as a former overall champion to return to the top tier. TFKNFLFFL was of its time like space hoppers and CD players but that time has long since passed.

What’s going on boys? Is there an amalgamation going on or what’s the story.

Can we sort something chaps draft day is around the corner.

Waiting on @Big_Dan_Campbell to see what’s happening with the first division.

Why can’t you grasp the reins and propose something? I would suggest divisions based on the quantity of posts during the season. Leave the dullards alone in the first to bore the holes off each other, and divide up the Segunda and Turds randomly to make things more interesting.

I like it, that’s me and @carryharry in the big time surely for spending the entire 2016 season sniping at each other :+1:

I would suggest yourself and @carryharry should be separated for the sake of everyone else’s sanity.