TFKNFLFF Conflab

All in good time, mate… @Bad Winner has openly declared his interest however.

After intense discussions and heated debate between the commissioners, I have given my seal of approval to rejoin our leagues, and am delighted that we can add a third league to the internets foremost Fantasy League.

The proposal of one up one down was put forward in the meetings, however, it would be remiss of me to ignore the goings on of last week. The first division had no say or part in the split which occurred, and did everything they could to resolve the matter. The segunda expressed their dissatisfaction with the format, and agreed to no promotion and no relegation.

As much as I would welcome a promotion and relegation, it would be very hard to bring this to the table of my franchise members, and with them in mind, my position on this is steadfast - there will be no enforced relegation from the Division 1, nor any promotion. This was not the position we wanted to be in, but was forced upon us.

However, should the last placed finisher in Division 1 voluntarily relegate to the segunda, I would accept their magnanimous decision.

It was an unfortunate sequence of events that occurred last week, and I feel sorry for my brother @ChocolateMice who thought was acting in the best interests, but was too hasty in his actions. I had warned him to be wary of making any rash decisions, but the break up was still acted upon.

I would be happy to get the leagues back on track, but I think it would be grossly unfair after a situation not caused by the Division 1 members, meant they now had to turn about and enforce a relegation spot this season. I fully approve a 2 up 2 down relegation next season between the three divisions, and despite the actions taken by the segunda, I would be prepared to move on from last week and restore the TFK bond between leagues.

If I finish last in the top division (proper last, not last excluding Bandage and Rocko) and fistoffury wins the other one out then I’m happy to offer him my place for next season and I’ll take his place in the leper league. I won’t be offering my place to anyone else.

So the franchise with the best record at the end of the regular season gets promoted , If a franchise from the primera agrees to relegation ?

Are you having this @Gman[/USER]? [USER=110]@Fran[/USER] agrees also - as does [USER=232]@Turenne[/USER] and [USER=1408]@Scrunchie

No, mate- there’s a playoff system, just like in real football.

That’s the way it should be. The regular season champ has always been acknowledged as the true champion.

@Sandymount Red - you don’t win a ring on regular season standings.

@Colin Montgomerie - I’m sure you’ll match Mac here?

I dont agree with changing the rules mid season.

as above. I will not enforce any relegation. If the owner of the team who finishes last wishes to voluntarily go to the Segunda, I will not object to the playoff winner being promoted.

In the Segunda you do. See @Blake last season for example.

@Blake was runner up in the final too so that’s a poor example

@Blake had downed tools by then. I don’t want to take anything away from your achievement, but Blake is acknowledged as last year’s champion.

The key to the Segunda is winning the regular season, the play offs come second. It’s ridiculous trying to move the deck chairs around this late in the season. The guy with the best regular season record should be nominated for promotion IMO.

We will have to have a chat about it if they agree with one up/down- @fistoffury It was usually regular season winner was assured promotion but the championship was played for via playoffs- with a possible one only going up i’m not sure what way is best —play-off winner wins the championship so I natually assummed …

[QUOTE=“Sandymount Red, post: 1047834, member: 1074”]@Blake had downed tools by then. I don’t want to take anything away from your achievement, but Blake is acknowledged as last year’s champion.

The key to the Segunda is winning the regular season, the play offs come second. It’s ridiculous trying to move the deck chairs around this late in the season. The guy with the best regular season record should be nominated for promotion IMO.[/QUOTE]

It was well documented that @Blake was in an easy conference with gimps like moronandwhite and others who hadn’t a clue how to play the game. He would have won it anyway to be fair though. I recall that you and I shared the most competitive one.

If fist has the best record he must go up. I think for real healing to take place we need to revert to the original system, Also that cunt Mac can’t pick and choose who goes up. Lessons from history mate, treat us decently now and rebuild bridges, or else face a zealot coming to power.

Blake had the best record in TFKNFLFF you hook nosed cunt. I see for all your bluster your not able for the primera either, come on back down to us in the pit of hell

Whatever conference I’m in usually ends up being the most competitive alright.

Sepp Blatter shit here moving goalposts and changing rules,revert to the original set up and let those involved in promotion and relegation fight it out,a third league will make things very interesting next season but we have to make sure each franchise starts it where they belong.