TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

Only faggots trade before Novemeber, mateā€¦

No thanks mate.

I might make a counter offer, bro ? You need a WR

I donā€™t need anything pal, Iā€™m grand as I am. I wonā€™t be trading the player you are after no matter what you offer.

@Blake - check your texts

Heading to bed now. But not sure i can sleep without congratulating @Turenne on his Week 9 victory. Matt FortƩ guys :ronnyroar:

2 Likes

@Fran you cunt

1 Like

Very torn over which three to start between Landry, Abdullah, Kupp, Blount and Funchess. Have the feeling whichever two I drop will go to town.

Murphyā€™s law pal

1 Like

Iā€™ve had a bad week as it was with byes but managed to cobble a team together. Then Fournette gets himself banned. :rage:

You have to admire that ape @Chucks_Nwoko, he certainly puts in the hard yards with waiver wire and trades. Deserves to win the league for sheer effort alone. Heā€™s a grinder

The day Iā€™m happy with my team, is the day Iā€™ve given up.

AJ Green being ejected with 6 yards to his name means that there is a high possibility that a dog shit team with a kicker who is on a bye are going to beat me this week

Who the fuck is playing a kicker on a bye week? Name and shame.

Youā€™ll have to put in the hard yards with the waiver wire and trades so.

Christ @Chucks_Nwoko Iā€™ve after giving your lads an awful hammering there. Sorry about that mate.

I met an offensive juggernaut today.

Iā€™ve often said itā€™ll take a league high score to beat me and so it comes to pass.

Congrats again*

*noting I conceded earlier.

2 Likes

@Rocko, you need to sack whatever minion you left steering the ship this week. Fuck sake. Lads have been banned from here for less.

Did you give him any pre-match warning?

@ChocolateMice did last week.

The so called top league ā€¦ for shameā€¦ another player also started a K on a bye.

Of course @Mac was so desperate for a W he said fuck all to @Rocko ā€” Unlike Mouse who tipped Rocko off about his D last week

cc @anon7035031 @maroonandwhite @Lazarus

1 Like