TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

This isnā€™t primary school. If a lad needs reminding to swap out players on bye weeks then he shouldnā€™t be in the league in the first place.

1 Like

Shit happens and people have busy lives ā€“ except @Chucks_Nwoko it appearsā€¦ A bit of decency is all we ask.

I couldnā€™t win.

I had 3 WRs out. I replaced 2 of them. I wasnā€™t prepared to pick up another crap one.

I didnā€™t change my QB because Iā€™d lost by then and I wanted to give Stafford another weekā€™s rest. No point in risking him getting banged up in a game Iā€™d already lost. You donā€™t win as many TFKNFLFF championships as I have without treating your players correctly.

Now as it turns out, Stafford would have won me the game. I think Iā€™ll be better off in the long run though.

Stafford would have won you the tie.

1 Like

Disgraceful attitude, what will the commissioner do about this? Over to you @Big_Dan_Campbell

His lies here are doing him no favour ā€¦ like the time he threw a game for @Bandage

I know. I made that very point in my response. Itā€™s about picking your battles though. I need Stafford healthy and champing at the bit in Week 17, not exhausted and demotivated.

I make no apologies for that. There is nothing I would not do for @Bandage. Nothing. :two_men_holding_hands:

Fucking jokeshop :smiley:
Is this the league that you were promoting as an example to the turds @Chucks_Nwoko?

1 Like

No, thatā€™s the Gene Wilder Memorial Tournament.

Who started a kicker on a bye?

Thatā€™s a relief, this is so miserable that you have as many posts in the turds as you have here.
Turds = box office

The turds are a bag of shit - iā€™m only in there to help @Copper_pipe and @carryharry out ā€¦

1 Like

You canā€™t stay away mate because you fucked up by aligning yourself with the wrong crowd, thereā€™s always next year.

Youā€™re two divisions below me and I have a winning record to date- I wont be getting any nearer to the Turds this year, kid.

1 Like

Mate, Iā€™d say @anon32894817 would have a winning record in this shambles, good to see youā€™re getting some stimulation in that Gene Wilder thingy.

Despite @Rockoā€™s lapse this week - The standard here is top notchā€¦ Iā€™ve had a full report on the waivers in Turds, youā€™ve lads still on waivers that have been rostered in our two leagues weeks agoā€¦ You guys are reacting, no acting. Thatā€™s the main difference.

1 Like

Are yourself and @backinatracksuit riding each other at the moment?

Why, are you jealous?

:rofl: turd waivers are slim pickings mate, unless youā€™re playing musical chairs with the bench