TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

@Chucks_Nwoko was having a right good laugh at the state of your waivers via pmā€¦ anyway, toddle back off to the Turds like a good chap and let the big boys worry about themselves.

:rofl:

The Great North showing itself to be the stand out conference this year with all teams .500 and above and 4 of the top 6 franchises residing in it

Ok guys, who needs an RB?

1 Like

Me.

1 Like

I need a WR, go fish

Make me an offer. I have an elite WR and 3 lads who straddle between are WR1/WR2

Trade offer sent

Well fuck you anyways @Mac - you hauled me in at the death! Thank fuck thereā€™s only one game left of this horrible fucking season.

2 Likes

I was full sure youā€™d win when I saw what Agholor had done after I benched him. Definitely a season to forget anyway.

1 Like

What a performance from my troops this week despite having very little at stake. Would be a great achievement to deny @Chucks_Nwoko a play off spot though

1 Like

Ah Iā€™d forgotten about this league. Everyone knows the Gene Wilder* is where itā€™s at.

*Regular season winner: @Chucks_Nwoko

Has anyone ever won this twice in a row before?

The Provos were written off before this started, criticised for squad rotation midstream and have cruised to the Championship game. Again.

1 Like

Best of luck

Likewise.

After looking like Gurley had wrapped it up early for you yesterday, the game is back in the melting pot. A match worthy of the championship. The two best teams in the league.

solid tussle lads. Fitting for what may be the last ever TFKNFLFF Div 1 Bowl.

Iā€™d say not making the final is what drove @ChocolateMice away. He takes it very seriously.

That was a final for the ages.

Provos are some outfit. Thatā€™s 2 in a row for the most storied TFK championship. ThĆ”inig Ć”r lĆ”.

2 Likes

Throw up the scorecards side by side please.