TFKNFLFF Division 1 - 17/18

Fucking very late warning about Henry not suiting up ā€¦ could have cost me big time ā€“ 2.8 margin victory :no_mouth:

He was active. Blocking role mostly.

I just realised I had Sam Bradford on my bench. Completely forget picking him up :astonished:

Yeah read that ā€“ info said unlikely to play so I assumed with a score of 0 he didnā€™t playā€¦

What it really shows is a lack of depth on my bench - time to get to work.

Great to kick off with a win tho, pal.

Unlucky mate.

1 Like

Who has first waiver, @Big_Dan_Campbell ? Replacement for Johnson straight into your lapā€¦ @Mac will clean up here as well the prick.

I picked up DJā€™s replacement this morning brah.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:hugs:

I wasnā€™t on about a direct replacement from ARZā€¦ None of them will produce what Johnson will give you ā€” Will Williams not step up at ARZ anyways?

@Big_Dan_Campbell, whatā€™s going on here? Commiserations on your defeat also by the way.

Chris Johnson was a FA I presumeā€¦

I thought you couldnā€™t sign players after kick off on Sunday? Maybe because Johnson was unattached meant he was available. Iā€™ve never seen that happen before.

You can sign Free Agents anytime, bro - AFAIK.

After their teamā€™s game has kicked off, you canā€™t sign them. CJ has no team.

Thatā€™s the difference between me and you, you big cheating bastard. I flirt with the rules. You shatter them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had the need to sign a free agent coming in off the street to work in a 3 man committee, but you learn something new every day. Good luck with CJ mate, Iā€™m big on nostalgia so I hope he gets a few points for you and rewards your intrepidity.

1 Like

Thanks m8.

Delighted with my waiver wire activity this week

Anyone else having trouble with the gamecentre? scores havenā€™t updated in a good half an hour

Working fine for me through the app