TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2013

THE LOCKOUT HAS ENDED! Lets play ball!!!

Northern Conference
The Spearmint Rhino’s - chewy louie
Pace Is The Trick - Bandage
Rocko’s Provos - Rocko
Black Cowboys - SoulDressing

Eastern Conference
The Scrunch Bunch - Scrunchie
Team Discovery Channel - cluaindiuic
Whodat - braz83
Reagan Bush 84 - briantinnion

Southern Conference
Pitch Capped Croppys - croppy_boy
Useless Donkeys - Gman
Fran Sanfrisco 49ers - Fran
The Ironsides - Turenne

Draft date and time to be decided. I have taken braintinnions first date and time nomination into account, and wish to put forward August 27th, 4pm EDT (or 9pm Irish time). If anyone has a major issue with that date, please note it now. If a 70% majority (8 or more) can make this date and time, then thats when we roll. I can understand briantinnion having an issue due to his beloved Arsenal playing, but as he knows only too well, these drafts can take time and he will have ample opportunity to see Arsenal laborious build up play in between picks.

As reigning champion, I would call on Bandage to open up the seasons proceedings with a welcoming speech and fireworks display as is customary for when the season recommences.

Gman, what time between picks do you usually allow, 30 seconds??

I’d probably give it 45. 90 is too long.

I note you put the clueless croppys in your conference Gman. Clever! Commish paying dividends already

an unfortunate circumstance of the rankings which are clearly defined. Had you lost to the clueless croppys yourself we could have had another divisional match up!

I think the bigger issue with the divisions is how Chewy is in with his mentor Bandage, and Bandage in with his mentor Rocko.

also the Braz/CLD pairing should be entertaining!

I don’t know, Gman[/USER]. I’m struggling to motivate myself after the epic high of my victory last season and it’s pretty similar to Donegal in that respect. I’m only competing to respect the competition itself, unlike those Manchester United bastards refusing to defend the FA Cup back around the turn of the century. I think I’ll be availing of the auto-draft option and rotating my squad to the benefit my protege [USER=1137]chewy louie.

nice

@Rocko running a pick em again this year pal?

Yep. Will get it together over the next couple of weeks.

Is there anything this man can’t do*

*tfk wiki transfer aside…

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 816592, member: 348”]Is there anything this man can’t do*

*tfk wiki transfer aside…[/quote]

Ring for a take away

Jealously will get you nowhere Scrunchie

I look forward to a heated battle for top spot with both of you and adding further evidence to the fact that the Hook Peninsula is the true heartland of the NFL on this island.

I am voting against the draft time proposed by Commissioner @Gman.

Monday night is draft night.

Please reconsider @Gman.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 816864, member: 9”]Monday night is draft night.

Please reconsider @Gman.[/quote]

It was Sunday last year iirc

Fuck off with your facts.

Cool the Jets slim

The Scrunch Bunch are in!

I not i start my top flight domination against @briantinnion 's Reagan Bush 1984

[quote=“Bandage, post: 816864, member: 9”]Monday night is draft night.

Please reconsider @Gman.[/quote]
+1 Monday the 26th during United v Chelsea is a better day/time. And something to do when @Bandage is getting advice off third parties on his pick

Terrible start for the Commissioner, he’s not listening to the owners here. We want a Monday night draft.

MND - say it with me:

MND MND