TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

@Fran, @Mac, @Rocko, @fistoffury, @SoulDressing , @The_Burner, @Watchyourtoes, @Turenne, @braz83 and @Jimmy_Mc_Nulty & @Blake

The divisions of the 2016 season are now set.

I have set the draft date provisionally for Sunday August the 21st at 9pm. Can everyone please let me know your thoughts?

The draft sequence will be set at the end of July

1 Like

replace me with the reigning champ @souldressing and you should be good to go.

4 am for me on a Monday morning is perfect mate.

1 Like

I’d prefer 8pm to further inconvenience Turenne but am also fine with 9pm

2 Likes

If anyone has any suggestions for rule or scoring changes ahead of the new season please feel free to state them here. You will need the support of at least 8 other league members to ratify any new rules/changes

Good work @Big_Dan_Campbell

Unfortunately Sunday 21st August does not suit me. The week before or after would be better. I can also do midweek if that is acceptable to all.

I would be thinking the 21st or 28th as they are Gaelic Football weekends and nobody really gives a fuck. I think the 28th is a bit too close to the start of the season. More members will have to pipe up for a change to take place

What a division

Thread reported

Fair Warning

Nobody on here has the right to bore everyone else to tears.

Repetitive, boring, predictable efforts at humour that don’t meet a basic standard of wit will be deleted. That standard will be determined by me. If you’re not happy with being singled out for treatment then feel free to set up your own board. I’ll help you on your way if needs be.

My conference looks much too easy.

Date and time are fine with me. I would have a preference for Sunday over midweek on the grounds that I could always end up getting stuck at work.

+1 Sunday is good for me aswell.

A Sunday evening is fine for me. 21st or 28th seem okay at the moment, but I’d prefer the 28th. Always best to have the draft as close to the kickoff as possible.

Can we keep the pick timer at 30 seconds? Worked well last year, it was more of a challenge and we got finished nice and quick.

1 Like

It is currently set to 30 seconds. I see no reason to change it

2 Likes

I’d be in favour of 45 myself for what it’s worth. I felt 30 was a bit too rushed.

28th would be fine for me too. I have no preference between them.

:disappointed:

A load of fucking nobodies in my division I see. I’ll murder these fuckers.

I know pal It could be one boring season up here.

Should be good for me too @Big_Dan_Campbell