TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

I would imagine the gameweek hadnā€™t ticked over yet. You canā€™t drop someone who has already played in the week.

1 Like

I was able to queue others for waivers but not him. Bizarre stuff.

Were the others on bye last week?

Nevermind works now.

It was a tough call giving Mark Ingram the start today after last weeks minus return but it has paid off in spades - Two touchdowns already, the second one after a 75 yard run. It leaves me in a strong position v the Ruckeeeā€™s

Congrats Jimmy. Bryant, Marvin Jones and Allen Hurns combining for 3.4 points killed whatever hope I had.

@Big_Dan_Campbell where the fuck did that last minute trade come out of? There was no sign of him on your roster until the 3rd bloody quarter!

Cheers @Mac - great week for my lads, racking up their highest score this year. Good call with the Chargers D this week! Itā€™s turning out to be a funny olā€™ seasonā€¦ @Rocko has been out in front on his own for a while now and by the end of this week thereā€™ll be about 6 of us on 5-4 trying to chase him down, with a couple more just behind us on 4-5, itā€™s all very congested really.

6 on bye and Iā€™m winning here. Ah if only I could play Fran every week.

1 Like

Hammer the cunt

1 Like

Iā€™m going to squeeze by him after starting five random lads I took off waivers. Much bigger humiliation than just hammering the fucker.

1 Like

Congrats. I canā€™t wait to hammer the cunt when I make it up to the top table.

1 Like

Well done mate, it was a difficult week for you but you managed to figure out how to work the waivers and win a game

Huh? Is the commish fiddling the books?

Thatā€™s some unreal scoring in a bye week like this.

1 Like

I dont know what is going on, I thought I was on course for a comfortable Victory. Hyde was listed as a Starter for him in my match up screen when the 9.30 games started, I check a few time during the night he was still down as a starter and then all of a sudden Murray added out of no where and scoring 20 points. Its going to cost me victory by the looks of it after Carr only scored 8 points last night!

The app was acting up yesterday. In another league I subbed Cobb in for Inman but 20 mins later Inman was still listed as a starter and he was accumulating points for me. When I check this morning I see Cobb was subbed in and his points are the ones that count.

Eddie Lacy was dropped for Murrey at 8:45 last night and replaced Hyde in my team.

Thats fair enough so

The app is unreliable ā€¦ Same happened with @Chucks_Nwoko last week when I was telling him to remove an IA player that he had already removed.