TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

You left that one on the bench

I lost faith

Black Cowboys starting an inactive RB here, fuck him out of the league please.

I finally get a decent TE and the cunt gets injured after one game. Fifth starter I’ve lost this year. No doubt I’ll lose by a point to this cunt and his kicker as well.

We can but hope

The Whodat franchise is officially motoring. Five wins in a row to bounce back from a 1-5 start. Unlucky @Mac, was a close fought one. Apparently I have a career 6-0 record against you per the Game Centre recap. :astonished:

cc: @Turenne. Five players on bye including probably my three top WRs and still top score in the league. That’s how you get it done without whinging.

1 Like

How many players on IR mate?

1 Like

Bernard now also on IR. Holy shit this is incredible. And yet I’m still beating worthless fuckers like Fran.

How are 3 ways ties decided again? 2 divisions with 3 teams on 6-5.

I believe the team that loses the most players on IR gets through.

If it tallies with that team being managed by a moany whiny cunt do they get bonus points?

So how many is that now? List them out there while you’re at it

Bernard. (draft pick 6)
Decker. (draft pick 4)
Allen. (draft pick 2)
Brown. (draft pick 3)
Doctson.
Smith.
Miller.

You picked guys with injury histories. Allen and Bernard had draft positions that reflected their fragile bodies. You should have drafted the guys I drafted instead.

2 Likes

Hardly world beaters;

Bernard. (draft pick 6) - flex RB
Decker. (draft pick 4) - WR2/3
Allen. (draft pick 2) - stupid pick given his injury record
Brown. (draft pick 3) - Not on IR
Doctson. - :joy:
Smith. - :joy:
Miller. - :joy:

Anyone? @Big_Dan_Campbell or @Gman?

You will finish third if you are involved in a three way tie regardless of the head to head or points differential

3 Likes

:grinning:

Good to see you as grumpy as always

The “Mac Rule” :+1: