TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

If I donā€™t get an answer from the lads that got relegated last year by close of business today then youā€™re in

cc @Watchyourtoes
cc @The_Burner

Whatā€™s this about pal??

@Watchyourtoes never took his place in Div 1ā€¦ The Burner logs on once a yearā€¦ You canā€™t expect those relegated not to go down but the two promoted to come upā€¦ The issue is that is what has been happening for the last three years, segunda providing for Div1 and the non posters from that Div dropping off and not going down . Thereā€™s probably enough on board to make two good leagues if we scrap the dead wood and non posters .

I think we have the numbers for that now,easily get 24 teams.

Pricks like @Big_Dan_Campbell being all clever with little snide come backs for months and not willing to just say he has no time for it- we were calling for two years to rejig it. Div 1 has been fucked for three years now and all we want to do is sort it out, but no.

Just start new Leagues Commish.

Sound

Guys, donā€™t take out your anger on @Fran. The man is doing his best to clean up the mess.

3 Likes

I agree 100%,give it until Thursday for them to sort something and if nothing happens we should set up a thread inviting teams with genuine interest from all 3 current divisions and maybe yourself and @Fran or whoever can work it from there.

We love Fran deeplyā€¦ He just doesnā€™t understand the politics at play hereā€¦ You canā€™t just parachute in some clueless cunt in to make up the numbersā€¦ If we need to do anything itā€™s to push numbers up from each division and put newbies in at the bottomā€¦ but the best thing right now would be for two new leagues.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with the Segunda or the Turds. Just the top flight needs to get itā€™s act together, and I think @Fran is the man to sort it out.

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with the segunda? Where do you propose to get two members to fill the missing slots under Franā€™s plan?

Iā€™m sure @count_of_monte_crist has all of this under control.

Youā€™re a stupid cunt.

Stop lashing out mate.

What are you so upset about?

I think you need to calm down pal. Youā€™re not contributing anything here bar lashing out at people. I donā€™t log into the Segunda thread but I was under the impression that it was crumbling, maybe Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™d be more than happy to start off with 2 completely new leagues and Iā€™ll even administer one of them if @Big_Dan_Campbell wants to hand over the reigns

Apologies mate, I canā€™t remember who the other relegatee from the 1st division was, for some reason I thought it was you

1 Like

Iā€™m very calm, mate and I think youā€™ve bitten off more than you can swallow leading off with remarks like that. Best to just forget about non entities like Big Mick and start afresh.

When the stick hurling is over mate, can you make a list of the 3 divisions along with the GMs so we can see who is in and who is out. Iā€™m guessing @Fran could have all of this sorted within a week if cool heads are allowed to prevail.

Fuck off and do it yourself while the hurling is on, mate.