TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

@Bandage
@briantinnion
@cluaindiuic

As former members any of the three of you would be welcome with open arms to rejoin the elite TFKFFL.

1 Like

Would the red carpet be extended to @Scrunchie?

Nope

1 Like

Seeming as the structure is falling apart in the other two leagues, can we fuck those non posting no marks @The_Burner and @SoulDressing out and get the three lads back in?

If one of the three cannot commit then we may need to remove a franchise. I would hope that it doesn’t come to this though. But as the commish I will make swift and decisive action if needed.

The relegation/promotion arrangement will be revised as well in light of WYTs doing a Geoffrey boycott on it.

1 Like

Cheers for the offer, pal. But @Rocko gave me his log in details already so I’ll be managing the Provos. :clap:

2 Likes

Gobshite.

1 Like

It seems the higher the division in TFKNFLFFL the lower the ethical standards. Cunts barefaced lying to get free promotions. Serves me right for being honest, I end up with the 11th pick in the third division, and to top it off go head to head with a Tipp cunt first day out.

2 Likes

Shambles.

Wanker.

If @briantinnion or @cluaindiuic aren’t able to commit then it will have to be a ten team league. That means one of @SoulDressing or @The_Burner may well have to be removed.

Souldressing is a founding member and a fine NFLFFL player but doesn’t post and The Burner is the last one in the door. First one of them to reply to this thread will be kept unless one of our former members comes up trumps

I’m in.

I only have one demand - no one picks Eli until i do.

When’s the draft?

2 Likes

Sunday night 8:30pm.

You are a gent and a scholar.

Is that EST?

British Summer Time

I Dont know what kind of shite is going on here but I earned my place fairly and squarely in this division and have every intention of taking my place at the draft on sunday night

1 Like

Cant wait to hand you your arse on a plate this year.

No one gives a fuck about you, kid. They were gonna cut you in a heartbeat. You’re a faggot and everyone can smell it off you. Best thing you can do is fuck right off for yourself.

you’re a corrupt cunt, who no one respects anymore. Your shitheap of a league crumbled due to your bolloxing last year.

:joy:

You haven’t a clue.

Anyway, it will be your last year playing on here. Enjoy.