TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

So fucking nervous right now.

who the fuck is torpedo moskva? who are you you cunt? out yourself

@Big_Dan_Campbell can we get a list of franchise and franchise owners please.

@fistoffury owns the Torpedos I believe

@fistoffury give me my QB you cunt.

1 Like

A blatant act of aggression.

I would never be so blatant. Iā€™m not the jets of course.

Apologies @Fran - only seeing this now, was over at the in-laws & just got home in time to log in to the draft - didnā€™t check in here beforehand.

@braz83, given this is your final year, will you do some @cluaindiuic-esque draft rankings?

I wouldnā€™t be capable to be honest. Main reason it will probably be my last year is that Iā€™m struggling to maintain in depth interest, especially in the off season.

Torpedo is myself

@Rocko what do you want for Sammy Watkins?

Attention all Premier Division franchise owners. It has been brought to my attention that @chocolatemice is trying to solicit support for a breakaway/splinter TFKFFL "without the head bangers like maroon and croppy " in his own words

I would hope that all franchises reject his overtures. Whatever about the future of FF on tfk and the premier division pay no heed to that clown who has done nothing but looked on in envy at us here in the true TFKFFL and then snipe at us due to his own limitations.

1 Like

:smirk:

Predictable

Reads like Roger Goodells early speeches on concussion

:eek:

What the fuckā€¦ Yesterday he was trying to get the Segunda and turds to form a two tier league away from the gents in this division. Thank god I ran him from any position of authority. Best of luck this season guys.

Tyrod Taylor can fuck off and die

Guys. Iā€™ve just touched down in DC and canā€™t load up the fantasy app. How are my boys doing?

God bless you all and God bless America.

Youā€™re 5 points down, pal. Your opponent has Roethlisberger, Brown and Moncrief left to play though