TFKNFLFFL 1st Division 2016

Rejected. Stop taking the piss mate.

:confused:

Whatā€™s the problem?

I think this is the first year Iā€™ve lost a player to rehab. :confounded:

2 Likes

@The_Burner check your texts.

Do the right thing here, he should be with a tri-state area franchise like mine.

Julio seems to have taken to only catching balls when Iā€™m playing against his QB.

Congrats to @Turenne on ending my sensational winning run to start the season. With the distraction of Fourteen And Oh out of the way, the Baggers can now knuckle down and focus on the bigger picture.

1 Like

Gave your lads an awful hammering there mate, sorry about that.

I lose three lads to injury/suspension and just keep getting stronger, Braz loses one to injury and the fucker has a mental breakdown.

Youā€™re 3-2 mate, relax a bit.

1 Like

Decker gone now as well, the worst fucking luck year in year out.

Well thatā€™s this week fucked, Big Ben limps to the locker room on 1.64 points. Congrats @Rocko

Fat Ben has returned but hasnā€™t made much impression, Antonio Brown in single figures too mid-way through 3rd quarter so itā€™s still Rockos to lose

Only seeing this now, havenā€™t the slightest fucking idea what itā€™s about. :grinning:

Unlucky there lad.

I am utterly decimated with injuries this week with my the top three RBs on my depth chart out and a heap of doubtful players. Would be a real backs against the wall victory against @Fran this week if it comes to pass

Iā€™ve been unlucky on a number of occasions this season, but Iā€™m confident that if I keep scoring the points then the wins will look after themselves.

A lot of fucking jackasses on both our teams this week big Mick

Cat got your tongue @Turenne?

I handed you a free one mate, say thank you and keep it moving.

The Provos are running amok in this league.

My Bears well on their way to defeat v Whodat. Mark Fucking Ingram, benched after a fumble, weighed in with -1.5 pointsā€¦ On a positive note, Donte Moncrief recorded a respectable 12 points on his return from injury. 4-4 now, well done @braz83