TFKNFLFFL 2020 - Group 1 - fistoffury memorial cup 🐐

I’ll have to do the same but them’s the rules we signed up to

1 Like

I respect your honest

I won’t lie to you @Fran im on the beer for the weekend so even if I wanted to the chances of me doing it are low

Some things are more important :+1:.

Enjoy

The True Coaching rankings make for some reading :ronnyroar:

Ive 6 players on a bye this week giving @Chucks_Nwoko a chance for quick revenge from week 4

but ill just get on with it and see if i can pick up anythng on the wire and not bitch and moan for rules changes…

The point against stats make for interesting reading

You’ve a very leaky D there fran

A lot of work to be done on the practice field this week alright

1 Like

Things can only improve from here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your cardinals put on some show to keep the game close. Amazing score on your bench btw

Where can you see that?

On the desktop

Goes through breakdown, as in what your record would be if you played all teams in the league. Coach is the amount of points you left sitting on your bench which were greater than what you started instead while true ranks across record, points for, breakdown and coach ranking

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that. I’m last in a league of titans while another leper division trots after us all. Dems da breaks

The eastern conference has been a bear pit for many years now.

2 Likes

@Blake I think you’ll find that a rather attractive offer.

Never checked my team ahead of last night and didn’t realise Hunt was on IR. Big chance for @Turenne to eat a W

6 starters on a bye and my reserves come up big against @Chucks_Nwoko but more importantly, it puts me top of the dog eat dog northern conference after 5 wins on the spin

Top Of The World Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

CC @Fran

1 Like

Ojsbills face off against the hurling army in a top of the table clash.

I’m coming for you @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

Coming from a long way back