TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

The same guy alluding to me sexually abusing my own children. PG stuff in comparison.

The only person who’s doing that is you pal. What sort of freak comes on a forum and connects themselves to abusing their own children?

I hope TUSLA have been in touch? They clearly need to be. Is it Offaly you’re from? There sure are some dangerous people around there - Puska, that fella who stuck a mallet through his stepmothers head and now you.

The ratlickers are turning on each other :joy:

https://twitter.com/IrishRebel1965/status/1744486910125298059

A nasty turn of phrase mate.

Extremely nasty people shouldn’t complain when they’re accurately referred to. Or are they in fact anti-free speech snowflakes?

I felt this was a low blow at the time.

You won’t find anybody who’s had more low blows aimed at them on this forum than me and you don’t hear me complaining.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/tvcritics/status/1744501148407484631?t=Ok-kVc3fAV9TlsZXIhEv3A&s=19

This is what passes for public debate on the issue. Two lads spluttering and roaring over the top of each other with zero moderation.

You reap what you sow

Lowlifes like you are as hostile to any decency in life as you are to the truth.

Mcgurk’s starting position was twisting the truth & when he was called out on it, it descended into a shouting match

1 Like

I’d like to hear it properly debated as there’s surely a bit of nuance to the two positions you see taken on twitter and here.

There was a brief interview with her on VM News yesterday evening.

It would appear she has moved on from making sex tapes with Gardai.

1 Like

he started by saying off that Richmond had voted against traveler accommodation in his area

what actually happened according to Richmond was that he had voted against a county wide development plan which had traveler accommodation in it

it was a complete misrepresentation

Neale said Ireland isn’t full and in the next breath said over 500 immigants are sleeping in tents while we also have record homeless… :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yeah he’s a cunt by all accounts. The just asking questions brigade would probably be better off with a new spokesman. The likes of that fella Ben Scallan seems presentable. There is no one speaking up for the large minority if not majority of people who are at best confused by this whole immigration question and that’s a bit dangerous

yes, if only people wernt burning down accommodation

Property left vacant 15 years that some schicster is now looking to profit on isnt the answer… The place in Ballinrobe ties back to an associate of a FG TD.

It’s as morally wrong as burning it down.

Stop taking immigants. Get our house in order and go again.

1 Like

Who was @EmilioButragueno previously on TFK,
And how do you even change your name?

1 Like

Based on what facts? Because the statistics show you to be wrong.

You’ve repeatedly said we have no obligations to the rest of the world but now you want to have regard to international law, which is it?