TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

All those bar Bryson keep appearing on mine plus Robert Burke, Keith Mills, David Quinn and a load of crazy American and British accounts I don’t follow.

It’s either far right anti immigration or thousands of Israeli accounts all posting in sync about rapes on October 7th.

I was bombarded with pro Palestinian accounts about a month ago - that’s shifted to pro Israeli now. I’ve no idea who to hate now :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

yes, its really disheartening for us wokies

i spend 30 mins first thing in the morning arguing that climate change is real with a russian bot & it puts me in a bad mood for the day

7 Likes

I like to keep abreast of Jamie’s ramblings regarding “subjugation”, but his views on topics other than the North can definitely come under the “far right” banner

i hate robert burke

1 Like

You guys need to delete your Twitter accounts

3 Likes

Mine is mainly exercises for shoulder impingement, great coats and plyometrics for developing young athletes speed. .

1 Like

Talk to me

1 Like

How will I know what the hidden symbols are that Hollywood is putting in the films to tell everyone they are secretly running a paedo ring, because for some reason they need to keep it absolutely secret they are running the paedo ring, but also put symbols everywhere so everyone will also know.

https://twitter.com/robustfeed/status/1730772741651927373?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

They need to use Twitter better. I get notifications about gigs, Waterford Whisky and the ramblings of a former English teacher of mine. It’s grand.

That DirtRoadTruckin fella is a deviant

Tell him he did a great job. Your english is as good as any lad from waterford ive ever met

2 Likes

We had some brutal teachers and some great teachers and some who had been great but had been worn down by the system.

1 Like

Ridiculous when you think one of the main instigators of gangland crime who was jailed for the Holiday Inn bust on Pearse St that kicked off the Crumlin/Drimnagh feud plays on his Black Forge Inn football team and is in a relationship with his sister.

…dammit. i thought you were a russian bot :thinking:

1 Like

They are indeed

1 Like