TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

https://twitter.com/healyhack/status/1745000174131257544?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

https://twitter.com/griptmedia/status/1745008701935591805?t=lTC0gFnyfKOYe5YcpAJjWQ&s=19

Good to see people talking in public about this issue and seems Leo agrees now that the only way to counter the far right is to publicly address the common claims and myths that are out there.

Jesus Ben did up like a kipper there. Fair play Ben, you and Jonny Arse keep going

My definition of “uselessness” would be someone who believes they are swaying the US election on TFK by spamming this forum with every negative Trump headline he comes across on twitter. Psychotic might be another word to describe it to be honest.

If you applied this effort elsewhere you would be doing everyone (aswell as yourself) a big favour. Stop being a drain on society along with this forum and actually do something in the real world.

Jaysus I have this weirdo hopping

3 Likes

I actually had to read that back a few times
He thinks you’re trying to sway the US election here :joy:

Even after reading a short post 4 or 5 times you still cant grasp what I’m saying. I feel my IQ lowering just by replying to you.

No, I got it eventually alright despite my disbelief
:joy::joy:

I know. Imagine being a dole merchant and using all your spare time to spam this forum with every news story relating to Donald Trump. What a life.

I’ve enough trouble imagining the mindset of somebody who is so obsessed with somebody on an
Internet forum that he repeatedly spams the forum with identical replies, @Cheasty might be a pain in the arse sometimes but he’s worth 10 of you if you continue in that manner

Looks like they have done a runner.

BREAKING |

At least eight of 14 migrants found in Rosslare shipping container ‘missing’ after fleeing state services

Ken Foy and Philip Ryan

Today at 17:27

At least eight of the 14 migrants found in a shipping container at Rosslare Harbour on Monday have fled state services.

The undocumented migrants, which include two children and 12 adults, were found in a refrigerated container that arrived at Rosslare Europort, Co Wexford.

It is understood that at least eight of the individuals are now “missing” following their transfer to an asylum centre in Dublin.

Senior sources have told the Irish Independent that they are not being sought by gardaí as they are not under criminal investigation.

The migrants, which include 10 Kurdish people from Iran and Iraq, including two girls aged six and four years, as well one person from Turkey and three from Vietnam, were discovered on a vessel, coming from Zeebrugge in Belgium, at 3am on Monday morning.

:joy: Identical replies? I’m beginning to think you have the reading comprehension of a child.

I agree, we should let @Cheasty continue wasting his life spamming the forum advising us less informed souls on the ills of Donald Trump and his Nazi supporters. Then Donald will be stopped :joy:

'Tis mad the way the forum’s worst spammers think they aren’t spamming.

Ken Early gave a lovely explanation of the Dunning-Kruger syndrome the other day.

“Somebody too stupid to realise they are stupid.”

Prize exhibit above.

1 Like

Not that surprising surely

Lolz.

Why would Vietnamese or Turkish need to be smuggled into Ireland?

The Turk is probably a Kurd. People-trafficking is a cornerstone of the Vietnamese economy

Could a Vietnamese not just come in on a plane and stay? Or would they need a visa to get into the country?

I’m guessing it’s difficult to get out of the country without greasing the right palms

Weren’t most of the people who died in that lorry in Essex driven by a guy from Tandragee Vietnamese?