TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

The Marxist globalist agitators sneering at Johnny Englander in the non EU passport queue while putting lads from Mauritania in a tent in rural Clare where the first bus to Limerick is at 10 but his work starts at 8.

2 Likes

Abdul jets in from Mauritiana
But they put him in a tent in Lisdoonvarna

Oooooh Lisdoonvarna

Guys we don’t get many Mauritanians

We need More Itanians

We should let in infinity migrants should they whisper the magic word ‘asylum’ lest little fannies like @glasagusban call you racist, the horror of it.

There was one on Radio one during week. Here twelve years. Now he’s in a tent in Clare. He can’t go home as he’s no passport.

1 Like

A fella in a tent in Clare isn’t going to work anywhere at 8am.

Don’t know if I’ve ever even laid eye on the passport. Think it’s just green but a heap of North African ones are.

Anyway in my time there I’ve never encountered a passport-less passenger from there

1 Like

Hating on refugees is THE CURRENT THING

2 Likes

Not now he’s not. He had a job. He doesn’t now as there’s no public transport til 10

My own passport is out of date in 18 months

So what? Are you claiming asylum?

1 Like

I’m sure they’d love to send me back to Cork but I’m doing a job that none of them would want :man_shrugging:

I’ve no idea the relevance of what you’re trying to say but good luck with the passport renewal :person_shrugging:

I thought it was a foregone conclusion :open_mouth:

Building a wall around the tipp cunts to keep them in would be great.

1 Like

Used to stop in there anytime we headed west when I was a child. The advent of the Dublin-Limerick motorway killed it off did it? It used to be hopping in the mid-00’s.

Housing 70 males in the one building is a recipe for disaster to be fair. Imagine you placed all 70 TFK posters in the one house/former hotel. There’d be holy ructions after a few days. Lads would only be able to do so much running before things would go west.

6 Likes

They were going to put a load of asylum seekers in Tipp town.

There was a huge protest and the decision was overturned.

The unvetted males got their way and and don’t have to go there now.

26 Likes

That was in Cashel.

John Magnier made a few phone calls and that was that.

Michael Lowry was a rock of sense on the Roscrea issue on Tipp FM this morning and I expect this won’t go ahead now on the back of Michael’s intervention.