TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

@iron_mike @MountLeinster & the rest of the headcases now refusing to buy plastic to spite the greens

6 Likes

John Madden (The Anti-Grinch):christmas_tree::santa::mrs_claus::christmas_tree: on X: “Jesus @ciaranmullooly is this your new party? What NGOs do you want to kill off? And should we expect more accommodation centres being burnt down?” / X (twitter.com)

Did you get a new phone to replace the one you lost yesterday mate??

:grin::grin:

This is what I’m talking about, this is a discussion forum. There’s no need to bring your far-right aggression in here.

Gas comparing our jobs by the way. I work for the state while you drive around selling shite chocolates, who contributed more to society do you think?

2 Likes

Mulfooly has one of the most pompous, preening voices I’ve ever heard. It’s like he decided he should speak like John Charles McQuaid singing Ave Maria. I’d say he sings his own name to himself to the tune of Ave Maria while posing in front of a full length mirror.

Christ, you really are a fanny

No surprise to anyone

https://twitter.com/Luighseach/status/1776874238579765586?t=PLiTo_Jboy8pdE_PvW3bIw&s=19

1 Like

Nasty stuff in here over the weekend

Wow. That’s a vicious exchange. It reminds me of a time Nembokid got into a row about his job while slagging teachers, backed himself into a corner and couldnt post during ‘work hours’ that day! I think he suddenly ‘took a few annual leave days’ in order to continue posting anytime until it all blew over…

6 Likes

@MountLeinster @iron_mike @OG37

https://twitter.com/i_am_jessica_b/status/1777066977862852610

Mike, by a distance.

3 Likes

Ireland is known as a racist country now unfortunately. You’d want be careful being abroad. A lot of people say they are European instead of saying they are Irish now.

1 Like

The FFG and media line now is that demoting Helen McEntee from justice would be giving into the far right !! Whoever they are…

Is there nobody in Ireland who can lose a job based on non performing?

yep, i always say that now

4 Likes

I prefer to tell people I’m from a part of Ireland that isn’t Cork, Dublin or Toomevara.

It gets me tremendous respect.

1 Like

Dublin has an awful reputation for violence and racism, I warn people to avoid it if they ask me for recommendation on where to go in Ireland. I tell them to fly to Shannon, Belfast, Knock or even Cork

2 Likes

I always thought Russo-Australian was a very bespoke niche

1 Like

Dublin gets an awful doing on tattle

Are you Paul Connolly in disguise?:smirk:

Will any of these stupid, dangerous bastards like Pepper come close to getting elected? It doesn’t take a massive amount of votes to nick a council seat?

1 Like