TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

it’s driven by people with zero interest in actual politics or issues which genuinely affect society, who have been radicalised by batshit American style culture war INTERNET content.

The only two issues that I want to talk about with candidates in any election:

The NCT racket
Getting charged 90 euro more per year motor tax when I spread it over 4 payments. Fucking ridiculous carry on

4 Likes

Dart n, w ,sw, metro and bus connects all at different stages of delivery mate

Some legacy for Eamo

Great. It’ll be great in 20 years.

No just those types. The vast majority are tired of this shower.

Nighttime buses in Dublin is an outstanding achievement by the Green Party.

They have my vote next time.

Votáil Glas.

2 Likes

All at different stages mate

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0518/1449932-clonmel-tipperary/

An incident at a site in Co Tipperary, which was earmarked for modular homes for refugees, has been described as “shocking and intolerable”.

An investigation is under way after security workers were assaulted and a number of vehicles were damaged by fire at the site in Clonmel.

Gardaí said the incident occurred at Heywood Road, on the edge of the town, and that security personnel contracted to work on the site were assaulted by a number of individuals.

One of the workers was hospitalised while a number of vehicles were damaged.

Minister of State Ossian Smyth said the attack was “horrific” for the worker and their family.

Speaking on RTÉ’s Saturday with Colm Ó Mongáin, the Green Party TD said the incident was “shocking and intolerable,” and while people have a right to protest and debate, “there is no right to attack people that you disagree with or to intimidate other people who are loosely related.”

He said such behaviour cannot be normalised.

“It is a criminal offence; it is a criminal event. I expect the gardaí will be investigating it, and I am looking forward to seeing people being arrested and charged.”

Minister Smyth said people are being emboldened by social media, and what in the past would have been shameful and unacceptable, is now “becoming more normal not just in Ireland but across Europe”.

Labour leader Ivana Bacik said what happened in Clonmel is not reflective of the enormous welcome being shown by communities across the country to people seeking refuge.

Speaking on the same programme, she said the “small minority” who spread hatred needed to be pursued with great rigour by every available means.

Ms Bacik also said that allowing people to be housed in tents without offering alternative secure accommodation from the State is a failure of Government policy.

She said she is concerned that the use of tents instead of a proper accommodation policy amounts to a kind of “Rwanda policy”.

An increasing number of tents sheltering unaccommodated asylum seekers have been pitched along a section of the Grand Canal in Dublin.

Recent figures show there are around 1,780 International Protection applicants awaiting an offer of State-provided shelter.

Meanwhile, Independent TD Seán Canney said the use of violence for political expedience is something that should never be tolerated.

“Regardless of the issue, there are ways of actually explaining your view on something, lobbying for it, protesting about it, but to actually to harm another person is actually going way beyond what democracy should afford in any country,” he said.

A bunch of headbangers were perched on the bridge over the M4 at Celbridge this morning waving tricolours with placards saying ‘Ireland’s full’.

People were beeping at them, I gave them the finger which they probably didn’t see.

‘Ireland’s full’ - what a disgusting phrase.

4 Likes

I see black election posters all over the country with green writing and the message “Irish People First” and no party affiliation. Very well produced. Wonder who is paying for them.

Niall Boylan outside Parnell on Saturday evening. Looked at me and said “you’ll give the vote for Europe”, I certainly won’t says aye.

1 Like

One of our own

https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1792969332483342412?t=JzwRAZj5D5hTy-Az9kTUFQ&s=19

3 Likes

Is he one of the Clock Tates?

4 Likes

He got short shift from me too, the melted basin headed fucker.

2 Likes

Hes one of the small hands off the clock

Wait until Sean reads a history book, specifically one detailing the formation of this state

1 Like

Think the Tates were involved in making uniforms for the US civil war?

My oldman opened and ran the Tate Business Centre in parnell st back in the 80s for Shannon Development., The Tate was a business incubator, which was a first at the time.

1 Like

They did for the confederate army

Do you support the criminal behaviour reported on here?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0517/1449844-clonmel-modular/