TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

Don’t forget “Morbid Knowledge” and “Nature Is Amazing”.

I was not asked for ID when I voted. I don’t think anyone was whilst I was there

I don’t recall ever being asked for ID when voting and I’m not aware of anybody I know ever being asked for ID when voting either.

It’s hilarious how the operator of that RM.tv account thinks it’s unusual not to be asked for ID. It’s the sort of thing you would only say if you were a troublemaker posting from America.

I doubt the operator of that account is even aware of the existence of polling cards.

I have always been asked for ID as long as I’ve been voting, must be funny old stuff going on out in the countryside :man_shrugging:

I was asked twice today

6 Likes

Was never asked down home (as they would have known me) but anytime I’ve voted elsewhere I have been asked.

1 Like

Local known or local accent is not asked

I have never been asked, having first voted over 30 years ago.

1 Like

Creepy.org too

1 Like

They detect the Corkness oozing out of you

3 Likes

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1798835490214588559?t=hVQbbMdIUyepQbIFpLq8kQ&s=19

They knew there was something off

2 Likes

There are one or two posters here serially guilty of the incorrect use of ‘been’ also which is very disappointing.

The ‘Presiding Officers’ would all live locally in the ‘booth’ area and would have a fair idea of who’s who.

I assume you would be fairly well known locally as a teacher, so it’s surprising alright.

Must be the accent….

This is classic. This will drive the far right cunts mental.

No women or white blokes in this video, bar the interviewer, a foreigner also!

What do you be looking at pal if this is your algorithm?

I called some wagon an ethnicity bore a while back. Might have been it.

2 Likes

Not everybody who is anti-“woke” is part of a gang of men with knives hunting gay men in the Phoenix Park.

But it’s a pretty safe bet that everybody who is part of a gang of knife-wielding men hunting gay men in the Phoenix Park, are anti-“woke”.

Three gay men walking in the Phoenix Park in Dublin were “hunted” by six men with knives because of their sexuality in an incident on Tuesday.

Fine Gael Senator Barry Ward said he had been informed by one of the men that he was in the park with two of his friends when they were approached by a group of men with Dublin accents.

“They were chased down and, as he said, ‘hunted’ by six men with knives,” Mr Ward said. He said the men got away but “but God knows what would have happened if they had not”.

Mr Ward asked “what on earth is going on that this still happens in Ireland in 2024 when every right- thinking member of society recognised the normality of sexual relationships between people of the same gender or same sex?”

That story is a bit bizarre tbh.

I imagine there is much more to it than is evident in that article. Unless we believe that hordes of knife wielding men are hanging around public parks hoping to run into openly gay people out for a night time stroll.

So this week we have a video doing the rounds of a mob of self styled “patriots”, ie racist scum, kicking the living shite out of an immigrant man they’ve just decided to target for no reason, on O’Connell Street, in broad daylight. This is one of a long stream of videos of such criminality and/or highly threatening behaviour by racists.

These same people who have praised this vicious assault constantly tell us Dublin is “not safe”. Em, yes, that might have something to do with the sort of people who video themselves viciously beating a beating a man to within an inch of his life on O’Connell Street in broad daylight, and the people who celebrate such vicious assaults.

These same fake “patriots” constantly remind us about the horrific murder of two gay men in Sligo a couple of years ago. They claim to have the best interests of the LGBT community at heart. I wonder why they’d focus on these crimes.

Yeah, I suppose this would be why they constantly vilify LGBT people, brand them as “paedophiles” and then dismiss the idea that gay people might ever get targeted by white Irish knife wielding sickos. Precisely none of their “concern” as regards the Sligo murders is real. LGBT is a community these “patriot” sickos hate the guts of.

Dublin is apparently “safe” again according to the fake “patriots”, at least when the victims of crime are gay people, because gay people apparently don’t count and we should never listen to anything they say. I mean, sure who ever heard of any gay bashing incidents or murders in Dublin ever.

If your default reaction to this is to jump in and imply TNH, you’re part of the problem.

2 Likes