TFK's Far Right - Watch thread (no spongers allowed)

There must be two villages missing an idiot

2 Likes

Or 1 missing 2

What happened with the planned protest in Coolock? The usual headbangers on the right are saying they never planned to protest and urged people not to attend that the whole thing was a setup by the guards. The headbangers on the left are saying it was called off because their secret plans were leaked and the Gardai were ready for them with water cannons etc ready to deploy.

The headbangers all failed a HIA so they are taking a break for a few weeks.

https://twitter.com/conoraon/status/1817918766459588852?t=E5uY6xHaS7Clhwwdf75Vjg&s=19

4 Likes

How come the Wexicans on here are incapable of making a cogent argument like that?

3 Likes

Hero of the awkward squad here

https://twitter.com/CrayonMurders/status/1818024037626560798?t=qAL7I653WC1I1krBARF8bg&s=19

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy chased out of Dundalk

https://twitter.com/forlouth/status/1817888566153789634?s=46&t=K27wQ5SlUD1o1nD3wyFPgA

The people of New Ross have had enough. Rumours of IPAS centres being opened up and bus loads of fakugees being brought into the town. Located in the business park beside Tesco, there are a number of vacant units, these ones here:

Someone was up there and there was a load of mattresses spotted being delivered there, so the only logical conclusion is that they are bussing in fakugees to the unit for them to live here and sleep on the mattresses. The New Ross Neighbourhood Watch page is abound with comments and posts with their concerns over this, and other people confirming they say mattresses being unloaded around the rear of the units, and other twitter and facebook posts commenting similar. Scary times.

It may be somewhat totally unrelated and not at all to do with this, I’m sure the mattresses are being delivered for an IPAS centre, so I think the safest option should be to burn the place down, but it is interesting that next door to these vacant units is this place.

2 Likes

This cut and paste or your own wording?

Looks like @Gman has had a Tour de France on the New Ross Neighbourhood Watch page and wants everyone to know about it

Scary times…

I’m foolish enough to post ramblings on here, I’m not that stupid to go on facebook or twitter and take on the free thinkers.

3 Likes

Ur a Peedo! :ireland: :ireland: :ireland:

Isn’t Michael Murphy the traveller lad? He does a deal on anything

not as far as I am aware anyway, he is originally from Fethard on sea but dont know if he has any family or anything around. First store he opened was in Newbridge. There are plenty of other traveller furniture places in Ross tho.

High Court rules that Ireland is breaching human rights of homeless asylum seekers

The real reason for the spread of this far right cancer is the most important story in the world and it’s one few people are willing to face up to.

The real reason is the INTERNET.

Police forces have been urged to step up patrols outside mosques and asylum seeker accommodation amid plans for at least 19 far-right rallies across England in coming days.

Violent demonstrations have spread from Southport to London, Hartlepool, Manchester and Aldershot after the stabbing atrocity at a children’s holiday club on Monday.

Community leaders on Thursday said they were increasingly fearful of further unrest after mosques and asylum seeker accommodation were targeted by crowds of “intimidating” agitators.

The riots began after misinformation circulated widely online about the identity and motives of the suspect in the Southport murders, who was named on Thursday as 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana. The media had been unable to name the teenager, who was born in Cardiff to Rwandan parents, because he is under 18.

But a judge, Andrew Menary KC, said his name should be reported on the basis that continued anonymity risked “allowing others who are up to mischief to continue to spread disinformation in a vacuum”.

Co. Derry :thinking:

https://twitter.com/irish_news/status/1818714990762721416

1 Like

What have these meat eaters got against Quorn?

1 Like