TFK's favourite The Wire Character - The Final 4

Who you got?

Who you got
  • Omar Little
  • Bubbles
  • Bunk Moreland
  • Smooth Lester Freeman

0 voters

Fitting that there’s no white boys in final. Disappointed Prop Joe didn’t make it but has to be Mr Rip and Run

1 Like

I seem to have a difficulty voting. There is no ‘Vote Now’ option. Maybe it’s not needed.

There is only one selection allowed, so when you click on the person it registers the vote I believe. Vote now was there before as you could select from one to four options

1 Like

Like the Pine Barrens episode of The Sopranos, I feel Omar is overrated. Some fantastic lines but a bit cartoonish for me.

Bubbles for me.

2 Likes

I went for Nature Po-lice

Omar isn’t a believable character cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

Gone with the Bunk. I think he’s a bit of every character… He’s from the hood , he’s a drunk, he’s a cheat yet morally upstanding. He ain’t afraid to say it as it is and is relentless in his pursuit of justice … He’s a funny mother fucker but he’s real too. In a way he walks the straightest line but like ever cunt on the planet he’s a contradiction.

2 Likes

Donnie comin…

Bunk, Bunk, Bunk …

I’ve gone for Bubbles. Mans got layers

1 Like

The Bunk is strictly a suit and tie muthafucka

A properly written character, omar is a cartoon character, the paulie walnuts of the wire

Pin stripes

All are worthy winners. I went with Omar off the path but they’re all worthy. Bubbles perhaps. I watched back the final ever sequence there a few weeks back and Bubbles getting to go upstairs for dinner was just a great moment

I’ve noticed with these polls that I’ve thought into the past that I went back and changed my mind but it seems to just take what you had down? This actually resulted in a few 4th places getting through in the earlier rounds…

Which one are the Limerick clique voting for?

Since the Glin man got eliminated we have no interest

1 Like

Last hour to vote

Omar Devon Little.

1 Like