TG4 Now

Clare v Limerick 1996

Great stuff.

Houlahan was some tramp, a sickening blow on Ollie Baker

We could do with a few more Houlihans. Some times a lad just needs to be put back into his box.

[quote=“Julio Geordio”]We could do with a few more Houlihans. Some times a lad just needs to be put back into his box.[/QUOTE]Hear Hear:clap:

There is putting a lad in his place and being an absolutely filtthy cunt, no need for that shite…

Couldn’t have any respect for a man that pulls across the head of another man for the sake of it

[quote=“The Puke”]There is putting a lad in his place and being an absolutely filtthy cunt, no need for that shite…

Couldn’t have any respect for a man that pulls across the head of another man for the sake of it[/QUOTE]

Mike Houlihan is one popped collar cool. That is as cool as it gets:D

Mike Houlihan is a west brit blueshirt cunt

How’d you reckon NCC. Are you upset cos your not one popped collar cool??

doesnt matter how many times you say it, it will never be amusing:rolleyes:

This is classic NCC make a statement nothing to back it up with so change the subject.

[quote=“The Puke”]There is putting a lad in his place and being an absolutely filtthy cunt, no need for that shite…

Couldn’t have any respect for a man that pulls across the head of another man for the sake of it[/QUOTE]

too much made of this, it was at the very end of a follow through that contact was made.
i remember being told at 8 that if you stand close enough to your man you wont get hit. its a simple principle.

He can say what he wants and has no obligation to back up anything to anyone.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/interview/The-Leader-Interviewwith-Mike-Houlihan.4882609.jp

i assume you are talking about this goofy bastard

[quote=“north county corncrake”]http://www.limerickleader.ie/interview/The-Leader-Interviewwith-Mike-Houlihan.4882609.jp

i assume you are talking about this goofy bastard[/QUOTE]

Always getting hurt on the farm is Houla. Like the time he got the kick from a bullock that broke his jaw.

Mairead Ni Chuaig welded into a leopard-print gĂşna :ronnyroar:

Showing 1982 football final now. Very enjoyable game

I wouldn’t write Offaly off just yet, they’re dogged fuckers.:wink:

3 Likes

A terrific backdrop to the ComĂłrtas Peil na Gaeltachta semi finals, live on TG4

3 Likes

What a point