TG4 Underdogs

The dubs ladies would actually bate them that’s the sad part

Are the underdogs under 16 this year ?

The first Underdogs looked like scutter also. A ramshackle of a crowd they appeared to be, for the most part on the show. Then a few weeks beforehand they pulled in a Kerry squad member from the previous year and Cork fringe member to play midfield and beat a second string Kerry side who were admittedly still drunk.

I suspect this shower haven’t remotely showed half their hand so far either. Obviously it’s a different era and Dublin are so financially doped they can put out any number of players who will do a job, but I imagine the Underdogs won’t be as remotely shite as they appear. The focusing on a fella from Kilkenny and some fat fella from Westmeath is merely for show.

1 Like

Is the fat lad from Wmeath?I missed the first half of it.

‘Twas

Christ no wonder he can’t make the county,he’s 3 stone overweight

1 Like

I assume Gavin will have a close to full strength outfit out for this tonight

James McCarthy here explaining how special his sixth All Ireland medal is. Apparently it’s been a “blur” since the final.

1 Like

They didn’t even get Gavin involved ffs

Fitzsimons at 2, Murchan at 5, Cooper at 6. That’s it for the Dubs. The rest are fringe lads. So they won’t cough up scores too easily.

This is scripted. Underdogs win by a point.

She’s got a fine arse on her Mulcahy the Underdogs manager.

The lad that looks like Simon Zebo doesn’t understand the Irish.

Dubs have taken their no. 9 off after 5mins. Must have got injured. Great leadership from the Underdogs no. 11.

The Dubs no. 8 is an awful height.

The Dublin no. 8 has been the best player on the pitch, whatever his name is.

A Dublin fella just walked through the defence for a goal. :joy:

Stephen Smith is doing what he likes in what will most likely be his only ever game at senior intercounty football for 5 years or so.

Embarrassing mismatch here. You’d wonder why Fitzsimons or Cooper would be bothered playing this

They didn’t get the invite to Brogans bar opening tonight and were at a loose end

I’ve seen enough.