That 502 Error thing

Incorrect, first shot dead in Tipperary if you read the post properly you’d get that, first shots fired in Cork, sonny o Neill British agent, wasn’t near Collins FFS you obviously know f all about Irish republican history,cretin,besides a quick Google,read a fucking book

great work by Volunteer O’Neil, that cork Traitor Collins got what he deserved

On here ppl like you talk shite to get a rise,Cork is, always was,and will be republican,end of,yes like the shite hole you come we have a minority of Anglophiles,but that’s to be expected,jog on and from reading some of your earliest posts I feel maybe your LACKING,as in a small bit slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwee

The only shot to strike anyone on the day of the ambush came from O’Neill’s rifle, that has been verified by witnesses from the attacking ambush party. They didn’t know it was Collins who was hit until that night.

So you claim Corkmen fired the first shots of the WOI but missed and the Tipp boys had to show ye how it was done in Solohead? Bit like ye’re hurlers, all huff and puff but no result at the end of it.

1 Like

Still waiting for a reply ref your post on Cork GAA drug taking,any evidence Langer? Thought not ,big man syndrome? Can’t wait to wipe the smile off your hole when Cork hurlers out ye to bed, first all Ireland in 40 odf years and ye think that yeve landed? Going to land on your holes.

Can you have another go at typing that please mate, I can’t make head nor tail of your illiterate ramblings. Clearly Cork schools not the best in the country :wink:

Are not you mean?:grinning:

No question mark there either,come on try.

I wasn’t asking you, I was telling you. You Cork City chaps should be well used to doing what ye’re told, didn’t ye do it for 800 years

Or to put it in a context your slow brain might be able to break down,when Cork meet Limerick it’s going to be very hard for you lot of country bumpkins.

There’s too many Cork City players on that Cork team to be any threat to anyone.

1 Like

Like it but untrue,must head off to fermoy now to see CCFC in action,my smallies team Avondale united under 16s put kinsale to bed this morning so a great start to the day,p.s. enjoy the pissing competition

Another proud royalist British tradition, enjoy the soccerball.

Boards.ie is sanitised compared to this gaff but it’s great to have a bit of banter, fuck in a few insults etc

Much the same as you’re rugger

tut tut

Played hurling in the North for years, taught it in the schools 2 years,love it Hurling , football,soccer

I have a error 502 myself after reading all of that.

5 Likes

Here, up your fucking game. It’s fucking painful reading your posts as they stand.

We can accept a lot round here but cop the fuck on.

2 Likes

I’ve tried :man_shrugging: