That's it ! everybody in RTE should be executed forthwith

I hope the lovely Claire isn’t caught up in this murky business

Your tears have always been the sweetest of all

The likes of @backinatracksuit

3 Likes

The way he used The Toy Show every year to feed his own ego and PR.

He should pay back the money, the skinny cunt.

3 Likes

1 Like

Wow.

Suppose Tis ‘Asy be at it when you’re conning the state out of bags of money

3 Likes

Im sure the revenue commissioners would like to have a word with tubs as well

Because RTE are doing this type of behavior wholesale. The whole board are probably complicit. It has been a blackhole for public funds and has needed bailing out on the public dime. They are largely unaccountable from what I can make out. Their modus operandi is to extort more money out of a hard pressed public even lobbying govt to introduce it as a form of taxation. They claim to be a public service broadcaster but I havent seen any evidence of those claims and I tuned out a long time ago. We discussed their contractor vs PAYE shady tax treatments for years on here. Again who picked up the tab for underpayments. The tax payer. Who has highest proportion of staff earning more than 100K a year. RTE. Who picks up the tab. The tax payer. We havent scratched the surface with this shower of cunts. The GAAgo deal is for all the world an increase in TV licence fee by stealth. Who has 50% of GAAgo. RTE. Who is paying for GAAgo. The Tax payer.

20 Likes

Now there was one serious cunt…Uncle fucking Gaybo…

2 Likes

What exclusive was that?

Wind up the cunts completely!

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1671916771975086080?t=7WHOEHoJGAmUmVPmX-FIog&s=19

Tubridy digging in, nothing to do with me - ask RTE.
That’s the FF coming out in him, deny, obfuscate, look over there……

12 Likes

Tubs is the victim here

1 Like

Niall Collins will be out to bat shortly.

4 Likes

Tubs should run as an independent candidate for TD in a rural constituency at the next General Election, he’d top the poll off the back of this.

I must check if I was getting paid an extra €75,000 a year and didn’t notice.

5 Likes

Puts a serious hole in his undoubted ambitions to run for President. Will probably wait and see how the Bert gets on before deciding if financial irregularities will rule him out as well. I’m sure he was probably looking to do something around the JFK assassination commemoration in November also.

RTE Six One News really put the boot into RTE, it’s a bit surreal.

An ounce of breeding etc etc

1 Like