The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

I would say there is a fare chance that Johnny B told that part of the story with the housemates wrong or left out some details in Part 1. Iā€™d give them the benefit of the doubt considering how convinced he was that they had nothing to do with it.

Paul was definitely involved though.

He told him v early on your wan was a dodge pot and was ignored

Maybe i say there is a few bits left out. Fair play to him speaking out very hard not to look like a big eejet and probably feels that way. Paul is very fishy most likely is involved somehow or is incredibly naive

Excellent summaries @Copper_pipe can you unroll them into a post or something so I can send it?

Poor Nikki. Shes the real victim of the explosion of cocaine usage across rural Ireland. Beforehand shed just have to wait by the bar and some county man mouldy drunk would stagger towards her at 1:55am and sheā€™d be in business. The bag has them all alert and awake at that hour now, putting the Nikkiā€™s of this world under pressure when it comes to grabbing a few local free taker notches on the bed post. She simply had to improvise.

2 Likes

Unreal work from @Copper_pipe. As a thank you, I will issue a 1 month ban to the poster of your choice. Drop me a PM with the name. Thanks.

20 Likes

ā€œJohn has spoken on the phone to the 2 housemates he met in Nikkis house that morning when he got the breakfast. He is convinced neither of the housemates had anything to do with it. The housemates say that for a long time Nikki had been saying she had this friend Cora who was a dancer, and she was going out with Johnny B. Nikki was all talk about Johnny and Cora and Nikki was a big fan of the 2 Johns. So, when John arrived for breakfast that morning, the housemates thought nothing of it. If John had mentioned Cora the housemates wouldnā€™t have thought anything of it. Sure, wasnā€™t John going out with Cora according to Nikki. One of the housemates decides last weekends podcast as a glass shattering moment.ā€

From my reading of Copper Pipeā€™s excellent summary, it was only by chance that one of the housemates listened to the podcast that, they found out about the catfishing and contacted John?

Leave it with me.

2 Likes

Fair enough she convinced her housemates that her best friend was real and was in a fictional relationship with johnny. This is next level lunatic

A nasty piece of work.

Im shocked at the complexity of it. Clearly she is highly intelligent but incredibly dangerous. Baffled to say the least

The photos of the lads playing football in America and the photos of Colm in Subway, where they taken from the Internet, or was the Nikki or whoever it is actually there in person?

Iā€™d imagine the photo of the lad in Subway is real anyway (not downloaded from the internet)

With regards the photos of America, Cora had photos on her story showing she was in the same city (possibly downloaded?), photos of Paul playing matches (probably real) and photos of the pitch he was playing in (probably real). Paul hardly managed to take a photo of himself life. She also had photos of Ger, Brian and the teammates. Despite never showing her faceā€¦

Could it be the case she used photos/vids from the IG accounts of the American GAA teams that were playing and passed them off as her own?

Yes Iā€™d imagine that was the case

A mighty sound gesture

Yes thatā€™s why I asked. Found the GAA team connected to the story and there are match photos. Timeline matches up with a few players.

6 Likes

Did strike me was one of Ger Brian Paul own buddies in on the whole thing and feeding her photos

At the end of the podder this week they told a funny story about a lunatic Junior B hurler they knew that cancelled a weeks holidays with the wife to play a junior b finalā€¦ And got sent off before the throw in :rofl:

6 Likes

TNH