The 2 Johnnies Appreciation Thread

Ah it’s handier sometimes to flick around the stations than leave the phone on using data going to and from work listening to a podcast. The Two Johnnies seem to have an avid listenership and a lot of pure roaster types send in stories most days. I find them grand. Lads on here dislike them because of their Tipp lineage.

2 Likes

They’re probably the best of a bad bunch that is afternoon radio. Now and again they’ve a good topic that they get callers in to talk about. One the other day was a time you got trapped somewhere and there were some funny stories of people on the piss etc.

At least they don’t take themselves too seriously and they’re not completely brainwashed by fawning over whatever Kardashian shaved her arse hair on a given day. Or the hosts who are painfully obviously sexually frustrated and can’t stop talking about riding. Yer wan Zambezi or whatever her name is must be getting the square root of fuck all off her fella she’s constantly on about sex on morning radio.

Wouldn’t have a notion what their podcast entails bar the time everyone including the parish priest tuned into the catfish craic.

4 Likes

+1. She’s non-stop on about sex and getting experts on the show.

Lottie Ryan is making a career out of it.

3 hours a day radio plus a podcast is some output

Two podcasts

1 Like

Two of the finest. Everything the lads with the bags on their heads weren’t. Talented, likeable and smart.

1 Like

Jaysus, that’ll need a rebrand

I’m really glad posters are remembering every post that came from my Limerick thumbs.

You might end up going on a date yet with @backinatracksuit via mutual seeth. :grinning:

I’d say @Raylan just used the search function rather than remembering anything. You’d be as well just crawl away there now til Friday when you’re on the sauce again.

Oooooffffftttttttttt

Smiley face and all to mask the hurt. Caught for a beaut.

4 Likes

download

4 Likes

Tippos are circling.

@ScorpioLyons has the head of one alright.

Angry Parks And Rec GIF

I’ll ring your Limerick missus for backup in a minute.

the simpsons lemon GIF

1 Like

You call me by my cute Cork hoor title ya little bollix!!

Go away you Tipp cunt. You’re from Bansha I heard.

Priest announced it mass alright. I’ve been rumbled.

1 Like

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/search?context=topic&context_id=27721&q=2%20johnnies%20@The_Most_Infamous&skip_context=true

Great work @Raylan