The 32nd Dáil Eireann

I see Shatter was making a bit of political capital on that one yesterday as well.

Hey Mr. Hypocriosy fella.

You have been removed from the Charter of Respected Voices on this subject.

Clear off young man.

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

ok Kev,you are wrong here, you wont lose face and will actually gain respect if you stopped using that term

11 Likes

You know you’ve gone wrong on tfk when you’re being backed up by Tossy and the village idiot.

2 Likes

Is this a new online gang you’re setting up? :sweat_smile:

We’ve had the Emma Louise Crew, the RRWs and now “the Charter of Respected Voices”. :sweat_smile:

Spas is a derogatory term for people with Cerebral Palsy mate

1 Like

I hoisted him by his own vagina.

1 Like

I think the reaction has kinda emphasized my point.

He is choosing to ignore your absokute belting of him there. Pretending it never happened

he’ll top the poll after delivering this win for all our benefit

Kev’s digging in here is Frances Fitzgerald-like.

2 Likes

T would have taken a civil servant a few days to read and redact it sure.

Yes that word is used a lot in Cork but yes you can stop. If the word “nigger” can come out of use then so can the word “spastic”.

I know you can do it Kev, you’re better than that

5 Likes

Presumably Kev’s logic is because the n word was once widely used, it should still be, and anything else is “PC nonsense”.

A meeting between Taoiseach Leo Varadkar and Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin is scheduled to take place this afternoon

This’ll all be sorted in no time. No election.

Hard to see how though? Both sides would prob be happy with an election in Feb/March but how to get to there without making it a lame duck gov and without FF ending up marching back down the hill. F Fitz could resign but FF and SF wouldn’t be able to help themselves crowing about it which prob reduces its chances.

They can dress it up so they have a month to get the budget passed, Brexit Summit etc, and then call the election for middle of February.

Yeah, makes sense - but do FF withdraw their confidence motion? Do FG commit to an election making them a lame-duck immediately (particularly with the Brexit summit imminent).

Francy steps down and they stumble on until February so as to get budget passed & Brexit negotiations started. No way the lads ruin Christmas for themselves. Is it two years ministers have to serve to get the ministerial pension? Although a lot of them would have two years served already in previous governments.