The 32nd Dáil Eireann

I believe Charlie is due to make a statement to the Dáil that should clear everything up. I dont foresee any further questions once he’s done speaking.

1 Like

Unreal the shite he came out with in that speech. She was shit at her job and deserved to go.

Mick Wallace just told Leo that he is going to be bringing more Garda revelations to the house in the next couple of weeks that will scare the shite out of him.

Go on Mick, nail the fuckers. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pay your debts Mick

15 Likes

Sweep sweep.

He’s paid his debts and much more besides via his fantastic work in parliament.

Mick will continue to expose the axis of evil (FG-NAMA-FF-Gardai-Banks-Department of Justice) despite the efforts of the Irish and Polish establishments to quieten him.

4 Likes

:popcorn:

Mick would be better off going back to the hammer and nails.

The FG spivs are seething that Mick, Clare (and Ming supporting from Brussels) have hammered them again. Then you have AK47 and Jim O’Callaghan, or the “acceptable opposition” as Ming called them, trying to take the credit for it. Go on Mick. Sew it into FG - the party of chaos and corruption.

4 Likes

That’s what you FG lick holes would like him to do after the mess he has caused in the FG. Im surprised FG haven’t been onto the kinahans to arrange hits on McCabe, Wallace, Daly, Murphy and now coming late to the party AK47, just to silence them.

I can’t wait to hear what Mick is going to bring in next. If I was in the FG party I would be shitting myself of what he is going to expose next. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes Mick overstates the “explosiveness” of his allegations

2 Likes

Micks promises are as good as his word and his work. Nothing.

I don’t think Mick ever did the hammer and nails. Isn’t he an engineering graduate?

Thats enough so, the useless cunt wouldnt even hammer a nail.

The real victim in all of this.

3 Likes

Well so far Mick has seen 2 Ministers for Justice, 2 Commissioners, 1 Taoiseach, A couple of heads of the DoJ all leave their jobs because of the allegations himself, Clare Daly, Catherine Murphy and Ming brought forward to the Dail on behalf of Maurice McCabe so for a man who is not as good as his word he has done more damage to the Government than most of the opposition. Long may he keep it up. :slight_smile:

FG are seething here that ordinary joe like Mick, only in the place a few years and he is destroying them. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

He is certainly hammering the fuck out of FG. doing well for a useless cunt. :smile:

You’re making a holy show of yourself :rollseyes:

Mick Wallace should be running the country.

2 Likes

“Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle”
by Nirvana

It’s so relieving
To know that you’re leaving as soon as you get paid
It’s so relaxing
To hear that you’re asking wherever you get your way
It’s so soothing
To know that you’ll sue me, this is starting to sound the same

I miss the comfort in being sad [x3]

In her false witness, we hope you’re still with us,
To see if they float or drown