The 57th Rose of Tralee International Festival - 2015 Edition

I looked yesterday. NY was favourite at the time at about 2/1

Lance Armstrong wins.

The Rose of Tralee will move to a three-day television event this year to accommodate a change of format.

The selection process to chose the 32 Roses who participate in the live final will take place in Tralee with 68 women from the all Rose centres worldwide participating.

In previous years the selection process to find the final 32 took place in Portlaoise in May.

To accommodate the new format, RTÉ will broadcast an hour long documentary on Sunday, August 21st featuring the 68 Roses and their journey to Tralee.

The live final featuring 32 Roses will be broadcast as usual on Monday, August 22nd and Tuesday, August 23rd.

The Rose of Tralee festival will now move from a five-day event to a seven-day event.
The 2015 Rose of Tralee Elysha Brennan has become a nationwide tour to promote the festival and to encourage women to take part in it.

For the past 11 years, most of the Roses had to travel to the midlands at the end of May to take part in a qualifying event to try and make it through to the televised stages of Ireland’s top family festival.

:clap:

Incredible scenes.

As long as it doesn’t dilute the quality

Straight out of the Eurovision book of play…

This means we finally get a qualifier

1 Like

My own lovely Portlaoise shafted yet again.
As is they don’t have enough down in Tralee with the five days. They go and take away few crumbs we were getting from the table.
Cute Kerry cunts.

It’s still seemingly only going to be two nights of live TV. An hour-long documentary on Sunday showing all 68 Roses and their journey to Tralee but then they’ll have been whittled down to 32 in time for Monday night. The festival is also being expanded from five to seven days.

Rule 42 and his fellow judges will be absolutely exhausted though after working their way through 68 CVs and interviewing and observing that number of candidates. I wonder will the judging panel be expanded in order to spread the work?

Disgraceful. We will not stand for this.

Sure we won’t !!!
We’ll oppose it on health and safety issues sure one of the roses or Marty or somebody will end up getting knocked down by a drunken Heally-Rae down there.
Bandit country.

1 Like

The block voting will be rife