The 6 Nations 2024

Great time for France to score. Right on half time. Mad that it’s only a 7 point game. France have only spent about 5 minutes in attack right at the end there. Still in it given they have some serious beef to come off the bench.

They went down the road of lads taking each others heads off. Ask Thompson England hooker about tiny miscalculations in tackle timing. This is it now.

In great news, that ad where the Dad has to go back and play for his clubs Turds is back on :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

The instances of 14 man teams winning in GAA is way less than people think when the teams are evenly met. Tyrone the other day but we were well told on here where Roscommon were.

1 Like

That’s fair enough, I get the reason

But as an elite sport it’s pure stupid that big games can be decided by lads getting sent off when they mean no harm and they are a split second off,

1 Like

We’ve the considerate sister being gladly assisted by Aer Lingus staff ad too

3 Likes

Its a sickener but suppose they just have to work on their technique and restrain themselves a bit. Willemse was an idiot tonight really. I remember being at a baseball game years ago and a lad telling me it was way better when the lads were all roided out of their mind, and it probably was for the spectator.

He’s hardly fit to respond I’d say

There’s no alternative

This is set up for an all time classic. The French will have a profound sense of injustice after Irelands theatrics in the first half

Conan and Baird are gonna be huge off the bench

1 Like

Henshaw had no right to make something out of that

That’ll sicken lads on here

Gnasherrrrrrrrr

Delighted for Calvin nash.

2 Likes

Excellent try.

1 Like

Unreal offload from Henshaw.

1 Like

Ireland Ireland Ireland