The 6 Nations 2024

I’ve no idea what it is either chief, but if G Thornley said it occurred on Saturday then that’s good enough for me

1 Like

I’m sure the Irish manager does

He’s stepped away from playing for England and is off to France next season so probably won’t play for them again.

England “fans” were booing him at the Rugby World Cup so he’s decided enough is enough and I don’t blame him.

Chokers gonna choke

1 Like

No one gives a solid fuck about this tournament

OK, but my response was the answer to your question.

3 Likes

You gave me the response required, and I thank you for it. It backs up my belief that no one could give a continental fuck about this tournament outside the Irish, who have somehow fucked it up nonetheless

He said it 3 times in the conversation on Second Captains and I’m still none the wiser on what it means

Drawn to the hall.

It’s gas there’s no criticism of Farrell again. Stupid decisions cost us the game v new Zealand and a 6-2 split cost is the grand slam.

Don’t think Frish is top class but bundee is finished soon and mccloskey isn’t as good as him imo. Henshaw and ringrose have a lot of it done and are injury prone.

No surprises that back row of Pom, van der flier and Doris are completely ineffective in a big game again. Farrell doesn’t seem to be learning.

Where’s your GrandSlam gone?

VdF was very effective in the first half stemming the tide. Doris, while not at his best got through a good amount of work.

POM looked way off the pace in the first half, made minimal line out impact and gave away a stupid yellow. He’s got credit in the bank but it’s hard not to think he’s on the downslope

2 Likes

The whining about Frisch is almost funny in its predictability and scale. That’s the Munster way though I guess

Nasty stuff of a Tuesday post Grand Slam loss Saturday.

As a three they ain’t good.

Both finals v La Rochelle Doris went into hiding.

The knock on v New Zealand is absolutely criminal but brushed under the carpet.

Top players don’t make those mistakes.

It isn’t whining. He was more than good enough to be capped.

Joe McCarthy didn’t want to know about it either at the weekend and like beirne seems a very average line out player.

England should have beaten the saffers in the World Cup. They can’t be that bad. For all the private school educating the goys got you’d imagine the penny will eventually drop. They look good when other teams aren’t bothered. When the opposition are bothered Ireland fall short.

1 Like

I thought this exactly, and, tbh the inglish look to have stumbled across a very very good pack again. Their back row was top class.