The A league thread

Usain Bolt scored 2 goals in some scummy soccer match in Australia. What level is that?

Tryhard alert.

@Chucks_Nwoko you at the derby? Wanderers are $3.50 to win. Free money, charge.

Assuming the match goes ahead un the face of the Apocalyptic rain in Sydney niw.
@Chucks_Nwoko driving home yesterday, worst visibility I’ve ever had on the M1, in the middle lane at 60kms and planing! It was unbelievable, 3 o clock in the afternoon and pitch dark. An hour later we’re at the Entrance for an U16’s cricket match and it’s bright sunshine. Bizarre.

Yep, cats and dogs. Tis a night for the high stool. Also, I do not like traveling anywhere west of Surry Hills. I think we’ll see a backlash from the Moore Park Road boys tonight. 2-1.

How’s Bolt getting on?

Not even say, Leichhardt?

Oh for gods sake Julio.

1 Like

Ryan Grant’s hair :laughing:
I’m starting a campaign to have Brandon O’Neill picked for his country by Mick McCarthy. Looks like he’s on his way to Aston Villa, could be a grrat partner for James McCarthy in midfield for us.

Scenes!!!

Proper order.

I was going to say - fuck that was a beautiful free by the wonderful Baumjohann to set up Riera for the goal. Baumjohann is playing like a Ninkovic, which is ironic considering how poor Ninkovic is at the moment.
And then it all goes mental as Janjetovic has a brain explosion and gets sent off for handling outside the bix and who does Babbel take off as the sacrifice for the sub goalie? Baumjohann.
Bizarre.

That’s a penalty.

Robbie Slater is such a tool. Brillante got a bit of luck there. No he didn’t you fucking moron, he did his usual thing of driving through players and having a shot, which this time hits the post and Alex Brosque turns it in to go 1-1 just before half time.
I can’t stand Robbie Slater.

Shite.

who are you following these days?

The Mariners, through gritted teeth. Another loss this evening.
My gra for WSW grows and grows.

1 Like

Melbourne derby. If ever a game needed a world class player who has played in three world cups, it’s this one.

13 games.
2 points.
The slow death of a football club. I should start a diary.

1 Like

Has O’Neill not got an Australian cap yet @Fitzy