The All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2011

I always thought he was built much bigger a few years back? Did he change his weight training or what, he hasn’t lost any power anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Rafa, the iron man.

:clap:

His game is all about winning. The bitterness from the Federer loyal is laughable and purely existent on the great Spaniard’s dominance over the floppy-haired munter marrier.

Bring it on Fedheads. :guns:

Nadal is a cheating royalist pig. :guns:

Let’s hope Murray wins in for GB & I.

Rafa will be bringing home another trophy for the ever radiant Xisca. :clap:

Farmer should take note here, if he really wants to earn the love and adoration of his lady friend then he will bring home astroturf trophies and show her that he is a winner. I believe you can do it Farmer.

+1

best ever by far- he keps beating fed who people say is the best ever,therefore he is the best

yeah,he defo was built bigger 2 years ago- maybe changed to protect his knees

…dumping it on the mantlepiece and going out to get fondled at whatever homosexual night-spot he favours.

Fantastic post, well said. Federer will shit his pants and lose with the spectre of Rafa hanging over him, before the final.

Bernard Tomic :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rafa has to go for an MRI tomorrow. His comments suggested that he is very unsure about whether he will be able to take his place in the quarter finals on Wednesday.

Yeah he had to change the way he was training to protect his knees.

Anyway a great day of tennis yesterday, was great to see both Williams sisters go out one after the other, was a pity that Wozniacki went out as well but I think that she just doesn’t have the killer instinct in her to finish of opponents and until see gets that she wont win a slam.

On the men’s games poxy bbc only stuck to centre court so I didn’t get to see the Djokovic or Federer matches. Thought Murray played well and he must really fancy his chances now and he also seems to be enjoying himself instead of the usual grump fucker we see.

On the Nadal/Del Porto match I thought it was a bad decision by the umpire to allow a trainer on to treat Nadal at 6-6, as it wasn’t a change of ends the umpire should have waited till the end of the tie break to get the trainer on, I can understand del porto’s anger at this. Still a great game of tennis all the same. I dont think that injury is too bad to Rafa, I know he is going for a scan on it today but I would be very surprised to see him pull out. I’d say the other 3 lads are licking their lips now at that the thought of playing a injured Rafa.

It was great to see Del Porto back and his injuries behind him, I think once he gets this season out of the way I think we will have another player to join the top 4 which will make next year very interesting.

There is some top class totty though in womens tennis, I wish I was on the tour to get up close and personnal with a few of them. :smiley: Why do the bbc always focus on the ugly munters in the crowd, surely to fuck there are some good looking supporters?

The Wimbledon tennis crowd is packed full with odious creatures.

Sounds like he’s worried about possibly testing positive at a control. You’d often get this kind of thing in cycling stage-races.

Had a punt on Lisicki before yesterdays events, feeling optomistic about it now. Sharapova obviously the main threat.

Fed to win it all in the mens. Cmaaaannnn!

I wouldn’t mind having a punt on Lisicki. :slight_smile:

Andy Murray was mingling with ex-hun manager Alex McLeish yesterday. Scum.

Oye oye you fiend :smiley: