The All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2011

Rafa breaks again.

It’s all too easy.

“would you please miss one” is this the sort of shot the BBC condone? Fuck sake. Any decent streams of this so I don’t have to listen to this fucking bag of shit…

Bandage is re-evaluating his support of Murray as we speak. A welcome but late development.

Aye, it’s a fucking joke, the commentator. It’s 2-1 in sets and 2-1 in games and the post-mortem and soul searching has already started.

On Nadal: “He cooks as well…there’s SO much to dislike. He’s SUCH a good bloke” :rolleyes:

Fuck BBC for sports coverage, tennis, racing, soccer, they’re all the same.
Hopefully Rafa will drive one straight at his chin and knock those 3 hairs off it.

Myself and Neil Lennon are seething that Nadal’s hun like game is prevailing again. Moon balls, blocking, defence, run, bore the opponent out of the rally. Fuck off Nadal. You fucking cunt.

Big game to hold there.

Watching this with the sound on mute. Presume the British and Irish crowd is getting right behind Andy? Nice touch from him with the dashes of green on hat and shirt. Come on Andy!

Digging Tony Nadal’s 1992-style rig-out

[size=“12”]VAMOS![/size]

What a final it’s going to be.

Digusting to see this Spanish cunt continuously play grass tennis from the back court.

+1. Winning by defending, staying in rallies and waiting for the error. All while implicated in a drug scandal. The simpletons that support him are akin to the fools that cheered Lance Armstrong’s Tour de France ‘wins’. Fuck him. And fuck them. Well played Andy. Our day will come. :clap:

Marvellous stuff. KIB will be along shortly to note my successful bet no doubt.

Good final in store anyway.

Haters gonna hate, winners gonna win and begrudgers gonna begrudge.

The two greatest players in the world will face off for the Grand Slam this coming Sunday. May the best man win.

HUN!

I am seething. I am rattled. I am badly rattled.

:guns:

Bang on.

+1

hopefully nadal will triumph

the greatest ever of that there is no doubt

Correct.

It’s been a privilege to have lived in the same time era of the greatest and most gracious tennis player of all time.

I like Novak too and I wouldn’t begrudge the Serbian a Wimbledon but my support will be firmly behind the Spaniard.