The All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2011

Tremendous. :clap:

I will be sickened if a blocker like Nadal that defends from the back of the court, hits moon balls all match and relies on stamina to grind, wear down and bore his opponents wins another Grand Slam. He’s really bad for tennis.

I’m cheering for Murray, Niland and Federer.

The sun had a lovely collection of pictures of all the lovely ladies that are playing at Wimbledon. So there was Taz flicking through the slideshow of the beautiful ladies when in the middle of the slideshow is that fucking beast Serena Williams. She was in a dress but she is still a beast. Some great pictures of Wozniacki and Sharapova and few other beauties.

The lovely ladies of wimbledon 2011

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Was watching one of my old favourites Dokic against the dog faced woman yesterday. Christ that was a disappointing result.

Was disgusted to see the dog faced mini man go through yesterday, cant stand her or her grunting. Dokic needs to shed a few pounds and then she will be back.

Yeah the gut on her was shocking, wasn’t like that 5 years ago, for real.

I’ve also been a fan of Dokic and her peanut smuggling exploits for many many years now. I like the way she looks permanently pissed off.

What time is the Limerick game throwing in at, by the way?

Suppose to be on at 2pm but that is dependent on the weather and the match that is on beforehand.

Serena Williams is 2 games down in her match. Looks like she could be in for a game here.

Always had a thing for her. Looks dirty.

Agreed, this new Dokic is definitely a disappointment. I’d say the salad days are over for her, quite literally.

Nilands match should be starting in the next few minutes on court 17.

http://www.rte.ie/sport/tennis/2011/0621/nilandc_live.html

Live tracker here for anyone interested.

From my reading of this thusfar, I don’t think the fella doing it knows very much about tennis.

Niland’s match is live on TG4

Fair play to TG4 - they surprise you at times.

Stuck in work so can’t watch despite the fact I’m doing jacksh1t.

WHOA! Hold on a fucking minute. Who the hell are you?

The Puke

It’s Puke mate. He’s alright.

Good irish support at it too

Is it not Pukes mate who tried to register from the computer lab one day, I dont recall his name now but Rocko banned him quick smart.