The All England Lawn Tennis Championship 2016

Gasquet has retired injured in the opening set.

Tsonga advances to a meeting with Murray/Kyrgios

Murray beating kyrgios up. If kyrgios was a boxer the towel would be thrown in. Great seeing the aussie cunt get a lesson.

Murray beats Kyrgios in straight sets

Pouille beats Tomic 10-8 in the 5th

Sad day

Martina Hingis looking fair well there on Court No 1

This is a very awkward one for Fed. Cilic destroyed him in straight sets in their last meeting in the US Open semi final of 2014. Its difficult to know where Federer is at. He’s had an injury plagued year and all he’s done so far is beat 4 bums without dropping a set. From what I’ve seen of him in this tournament, he looks a bit old and slow.

Cibulkova is a lovely bit of stuff

Hinges is like a fine wine and gets better as she gets older.

Berdych has completed a 5 set victory over Vesily

Quarter Finals:

Querrey vs Raonic
The Greatest vs Cilic

Berdych vs Pouille
Murray vs Tsonga

She’s due to get married this weekend according to McEnroe

She is getting hitched on Sunday but they have alternative wedding plans for the following week. I’d say she is a right little goer in the sack. :slight_smile:

Hope I’m wrong but I reckon Cilic will beat Federer. Cilic still available at 14/1 to win on Sunday. I’ve just put a modest wager on him.

Don’t think too much can be read into Federer’s four wins to date. It really has been an injury ravaged year. His failures on grass to Thiem in Stuttgart and Zverev in Halle probably a more accurate pointer to where he’s at.

The quarter finals of Wimbledon is a more accurate reflection of where he’s at Geoffrey…without dropping a set.

I refuse to write off the Greatest.

The Mailman to win

The mailman will deliver

1 Like

Cilic two mini breaks up at 3-0 in the 1st set tie-break.

Cilic takes the 1st set tie-breaker 7-4.

Federer in trouble now. Set point for Cilic to take a 2 set lead

Cilic now 2 sets up.

Cilic takes second set 6-4. Two horrible unforced errors from Federer in that last game, with a sniff of a break.