The All England Lawn Tennis Club Championships 2018

Tennis is for wankers.

1 Like

Uber wankers

cc @watchyourtoes

1 Like

If I did I would win. I have Taz and Boycott chasing their tails around here.

Mark Philippoussis made the US Open Final in 1998. You should be honest to the forum and present facts accurately.

Lolz

Alex Zverev in big bother against 6ft4 Taylor Fritz.

2 sets to 1 down with play suspended.

Djokovic looking very dangerous so far and seems to be the in form player, time will tell if he has recaptured his top form.

Brilliant to see Ashleigh Barty progress, sheā€™s a delightful young lady and a superb sportswoman, having taken time out of her tennis career to play Big Bash cricket. Sheā€™ll win big tournaments.

Why are you so obsessed with tennis players hieight? Height isnā€™t everything.

Anyways i have a sneaky feeling for Djokovic. Hopefully there is nothing to serious when he had the trainer on. Del Potro is another guy that could go all the way.

Zevrev still hasnā€™t delivered at a slam

Iā€™m making the absolutely comprehensive and undeniable correlation between size and serve and doing well on grass court tennis, which you keep denying in the face of a mountain of evidence.

You keep rabbiting on about 6ft 6 giraffe/dinosaurs Ivo Karlovic, John Isner and Kevin Anderson - all of whom have poor records at the Champiosnhip. Post up a list for us there of the 6ft 6 club who have won the Championship.

So what about the height of a players, are you now going to say players above a certain height shouldnā€™t be allowed play? Its gives them advantages on somethings but not on others, its not like they are taking drugs to make them taller or anything. If you look at the last few winners of the French and Wimbledon they are all in and around the same height.

French winners

stan 6ft
djokovic 6ft 2
Federer 6ft 1
Nadal 6ft 1

Wimbledon winners

Murray 6ft 3
Djokovic 6ft 2
Federer 6ft 1
Nadal 6ft 1

Three time French Open champion Gustavo Kuerten 1997, 2000 & 2001 was one of the tallest players of his era - 6ft 3.

Carlos Moya winner of the French in 1998 was 6ft 3 as well.

Yevgeny Kafelnikov 1996 French Open winner 6ft 3

Sergi Bruguera 1993 & 94 French Open winner 6ft 2

Jim Courier 1991 & 92 French Open winner 6ft 1

Andres Gomez 1990 French Open winner 6ft 4

Ye are worse to engage him.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t have a clue, in his world all tennis players would be between 5ft 8 and 6ft 1 and all surfaces would be the same. He canā€™t accept that players perform better on different surfaces some surfaces suit good servers other surfaces suit grinders thatā€™s the attraction. Why would people want to go watch the same people playing the same game just in different countries.

I know but ya cant help exposing him as a complete moron. How many times has he had to change his name because he made a complete arse of himself.

You keep misrepresenting the record of Ivo Karlovic on grass. Itā€™s his best surface, itā€™s his best slam performance, heā€™s a player who excels on grass - itā€™s undeniable. Your problem is youā€™re arguing facts because you canā€™t tackle my waterproof argument.

Yeah and? Clay is the best surface for other players and Hard courts suit others. what is your problem? Do you want robots playing the game?

Drug fueled Spaniards only.

Probably.

Iā€™ve presented the actual facts of the Ivo Karlovic record on grass in SW19. 14 visits to the Championshiop, heā€™s exited in the 1st round on 6 occasions, 2nd Round on 4 occasions, 3rd Round once, 4th Round twice and one quarter final. 10 exits from 14 in the 1st and 2nd round is not excelling on grass and itā€™s a misrepresentation on your part to claim that it is.