The All England Lawn Tennis Club Championships 2018

Is there anyone thats sweats more than Nadal? 4 games into his match and it already he needs a change of top

Sweating out the PEDs

Who is the hottest female these days. There is serious talent but Im looking to know the AK of today

This young lady Katie Boulter caught the eye earlier. She is a brit playing in her first Slam. She went out today in the second round.

1 Like

Cilic has 2 match points against him

Make that one

I think Pella has missed his chance.

Haven’t done well at Wimbledon? Now you’re being blatantly deceitful to the forum. Struff, Karlovic and Medvedev have all had their career best slam performances at Wimbledon.

Philopoussis - Wimbledon finalist.
Raonic - Wimbledon finalist
Ivanisevic - Wimbledon champion
Kraijcek - Wimbledon champion

All have had little to no success at other slams. Stop lying to the forum.

Roger PEDerer?

How many times were each of them finalists?

More times than at other slams.

Is that all you have got. You are a joke, you haven’t a clue about tennis.

Oh and by the way Cilic has just been knocked out. So much for that big serve.

You are a joke. You haven’t a clue

That’s all I need to have as that’s my argument. You seem intent on arguing facts. That’s proof that big servers prosper on grass. It’s very one dimensional.

The reigning Queens Champion and former Wimbledon finalist?

You need more than that you twat. You haven’t a clue. you are picking guys that maybe had a good year once, ONCE and are trying to use that. Sure you could say that for any of the slams.

Again you dont have a clue as usual.

Imagine a guy with a big serve was beaten by a 6’ 1" midget.

You have been exposed as a dope. you are a fool.

You’re calling a 6ft1 guy a midget?

Cilic is the current Queens champion and a Wimbledon finalist. Are you questioning his grass court credentials?

you’ll have a row with anyone about anything won’t you. Tennis ffs. What does an Italian nordie know about tennis.

I’d say you’d start a row in a phone box

1 Like

He would start a row with himself in a phone box.

1 Like